Plugin Contributions

Default Credit Card Payments

I'm trying to set up the credit card payments for my website but I notice that I have to pay a lot of money to get credit cards payments using authorize.net. Is there any other FREE ways of getting credit card payments?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Credit Card Payments

Quote Originally Posted by Punkristo View Post
    I'm trying to set up the credit card payments for my website but I notice that I have to pay a lot of money to get credit cards payments using authorize.net. Is there any other FREE ways of getting credit card payments?
    The question is do you already process with a credit card company. Do you have an existing account and can you process credit cards offline or manuallly...

If so, click on the link on the top of this page called Free Software Add ons and search for:

1. Ceon Manual Card
    2. When 139 Zen was upgraded it was excluded for security reasons with the Credit Card companies..
    3. Read throughly before installing on the Policy of Credit Cards

Start a PayPal account (which there is a free one) and use the PayPalExpress button after installing...
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by haredo View Post
    The question is do you already process with a credit card company. Do you have an existing account and can you process credit cards offline or manuallly...

If so, click on the link on the top of this page called Free Software Add ons and search for:

1. Ceon Manual Card
    2. When 139 Zen was upgraded it was excluded for security reasons with the Credit Card companies..
    3. Read throughly before installing on the Policy of Credit Cards

Start a PayPal account (which there is a free one) and use the PayPalExpress button after installing...
    The only way that I have sold stuff online is using PayPal, but I want to give people the option of using credit cards without the need of PayPal since not everybody ha PayPal.

Plugin Contributions

When it comes to accepting credit cards, there are no free lunches. You either pay monthly fees and smaller per transaction fees or you pay large per transaction charges.

You can accept credit cards using the PayPal Express option, but your customers are taken off your site and could be asked to create a PayPal account. This could result in higher rates of cart abandonment.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.