Hi!

I'm new programmer and new to zencart. I'm building a site with the integration payment gateway from NetBuilder for one of my client. The site works fine and good but somehow some of my client's customer are very clumsy. Normally, zencart order flow would be : confirm your order->update order table->send order mail to customer->prompt link to navigate to payment gateway page->either success or not success the payment transaction, it will navigate back to checkout sucess page.

The problem is, some of the customer didn't notice that they need to click on the payment link to make payment no matter how attractive the alert i did at the page. Some of the customer cancel the payment transaction at the payment gateway page and did not complete the payment. But my client and his customer still receiving order confirmation email and system also show there was new order, where my client did not receive any payment. But of course we check the payment transaction before we process the order but that need double work. I have contact NetBuilder about my problem but they said, it was zencart natural flow to, send order e-mail before payment confirm. But they also say we can do customization our self if we want to change the flow. it means they are not going to help.

So we need to do the integration our self. Is there anyone can share how to redirect to payment gateway page after we click "confirm order" and only will save the order to db and send order e-mail only when the payment transaction is success. Can anyone help?