Hello!
I had a problem and I found the solutions, but I think that can be usefull also to other users of this forum.
If you are using ZenCart 1.3.9e or something similar with php 5.1 and mysql 3.23.x and you migrate the cart to a new server with php 5.3.6 and mysql 5.5 you will have a serious problem with payment module of bancasella (from @friends).
The back office will not work reporting an error like this:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 19
in:
[CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS orders_products_bancasella ( `orders_products_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `orders_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `products_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', `products_model` varchar(32) default NULL, `products_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL default '', `products_price` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000', `final_price` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000', `products_tax` decimal(7,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000', `products_quantity` float NOT NULL default '0', `onetime_charges` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000', `products_priced_by_attribute` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `product_is_free` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `products_discount_type` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `products_discount_type_from` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', `products_prid` tinytext NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`orders_products_id`), KEY `idx_orders_id_prod_id_zen` (`orders_id`,`products_id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;]
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

To fix this problem simply upgrade ZenCart to last version 1.3.9h and find the string "TYPE=MyISAM" and replace it with "ENGINE=MyISAM" in files admin/boxes/extra_boxes/reports_dhtml.php and includes/modules/payment/bancasella.php and all will work again.

I hope this will help someone to fix the problem faster than me.

Bye

Andrea