Plugin Contributions

Default the redirect to the login is working in my old side but is not working in my new host

I have just moved my site to a new host. I met the same problem. So the redirect to the login is working in my old side but is not working in my new host. I am trying to fix it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: zen_redirect not working? ...

Since you haven't given a link to look at (at least not one with a Zen Cart present) we can only make wild guesses.

The most common reason that I've seen for redirects not working is because some output has already been sent. Under those circumstances it's not possible to redirect.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Hi kuroi,
    Thanks for your help. I am sorry that for some reason I can not provide the link. As I mentioned in my earlier post, it works in my old host.
    KL

Plugin Contributions

The version I am using is 1.3.8a

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: the redirect to the login is working in my old side but is not working in my new

Sounds like you've missed one or more steps: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=100

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: the redirect to the login is working in my old side but is not working in my new

I have done it in a way very similar to the tutorial but not as thorough as it. The test installation looks working well except I have not tested the redirect. Probably I have to do it one more time. Just getting impatient.

Plugin Contributions

DrByte,
    I found out that the header function is not working after it run
    require('includes/autoload_func.php');
    in the application_top
    Any idea?
    KL

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Finally I am able to get it work but cannot explain this. I copied the content of the problem php file to another php which works. Then I saved the revised php file with the old filename. It works fine. I am sure there are no syntax error in the php code nor spaces at the beginning and end of php file.