Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net - An error occurred

UPDATE:

ok, so it seems as though i've been able to move on to another problem. I no longer get the timeout error that I was getting, but now I get this response:

" There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again."

The order is getting processed and the cc is getting charged, but zc doesn't "see" that this has happened.

I'm using the Authorize.net (SIM) payment module. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I read this tread regarding the SIM issue:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...cessing+credit

The tread has been closed, but I am still having the problem. I also tried Dr. Byte's temporary fix and still no luck. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

That fix was specialized to deal with a (no longer existent) bug in Authorize.net's system. You don't need that fix in your module.

What you *do* need is to turn on the Debug Logging option in your ZC Authnet SIM module, and post the logs that it generates when you attempt a transaction.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Dr. Byte.
    So I uninstalled the module and then reinstalled and put it in test mode. I did several test transactions and they all went through. I put it in "production" or live mode and my transactions ARE going through. It seems as though I needed to "restart" the module after I upgraded to the latest release (NOTE: I was using 1.3.7).

Thanks for your help! After all this I may just continue to use AIM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Yes, uninstalling and re-installing is important. That's actually mentioned in the upgrade instructions included in the Zen Cart zip file (see your /docs/ folder). You should do similarly with other payment, shipping, and order-total modules in use in your store.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123