Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Quote Originally Posted by lafaverp View Post
    I am trying to install the MailBeez Module Installation for "Service: DB Repair Orders":
    The documentation reads:
    Please copy the file & folder in this package into your MailBeez installation like this:

(shop_root)/mailhive/mailbeez/Please copy the file & folder in this package into your MailBeez installation like this:

(shop_root)/mailhive/mailbeez/service_db_repair_order (Folder)
    (shop_root)/mailhive/mailbeez/service_db_repair_order.php

Install the MailBeez Module in your administration in the Tab "MailBeez"
    by clicking the "install" button.

Questions:

Do I create the folder /service_db_repair_order ?
    Do I just copy the existing folder in which is named service_db_repair_order_v2.1 ?
    Is the php file copied into mailbeez/service_db_repair_order.php?

Where is the "install" button located?

I haven't even starting using the module yet and fear and dread is already surrounding me.

Paul
    Inside the folder "service_db_repair_order_v2.1" there should be a folder named "service_db_repair_order" and a file named "service_db_repair_order.php" there should be a folder copy them into mailhive/mailbeez
    Then in admin go to tools/mailbeez click on the mailbeez modules tab and click on "Service: Repair Order DB" click install then paste in your certificate and it should be done.
    Make sure you backup your database first. I done one a few weeks ago it works great.
    If you need any help PM me, I would be happy to help a fellow Vaper.

Plugin Contributions

hi paul,

I assume you have installed the MailBeez Basic System?

Then ou need to unzip the zip archive and open the "/catalog" folder. There you find the "/mailhive" folder and in there the "/mailbeez" folder

just copy the containing folder and file accordingly into your zencart system, so that it looks like this on your server:

(zencart shop_root)/mailhive/mailbeez/service_db_repair_order
    (zencart shop_root)/mailhive/mailbeez/service_db_repair_order.php

Then navigate to your MailBeez System in your zencart admin (tools -> mailbeez)

in the Tab "MailBeez Modules" you will find the module ready to install at the bottom of the list.

also feel free to contact for additional support on helpdesk at mailbeez dot com

regards
    cord

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Release of MailBeez V2.8.5

ready for responsive emails

Just released the new MailBeez V2.8.5 – easy updating with the included update-packs.

With MailBeez V2.8.5 the soon coming new release of

• MailBeez Newsletter Pro V1.0
    • MailBeez Template Manager 2.0

are fully supported. Those new Versions will enhance your MailBeez System with:

• full support for responsive Emails looking create on big screens as well as on mobiles
    • an intuitive visual Mail-Editor with responsive editing mode
    • Mobile preview simulating Iphone 4+5, Android and Ipads

Also MailBeez V2.8.5 has improved integration support for the soon soming BeezDesk CRM, read more on Announcing: BeezDesk CRM with Ticketsystem

Enhancements:

• improved support for https in clicktracker
    • added support for upcoming pro features (visual editor, responsive emails, mobile preview)
    • dropped support for mailbeez 1.x template variables like “$firstname” (since 2.x {$firstname} )
    • enhanced main template
    • several framework enhancements for improved performance and support for upcoming premium features

Bugfixes:

• fixed issue with clicktracker url rewrites
    • fixed character issues in dashboard news widget

As always, for updating download the Quickstart Package on www.mailbeez.com and follow the included instructions.

Plugin Contributions

How can I find the "your unique trustpilot email address" to complete configuration for Trustpilot - automatic feedback service® ? Website sent me to register 2 accounts but non of them have anything about trustpilot email address. one of the account registered at en-us.b2b.trustpilot.com.

Plugin Contributions

hi hiker,

that’s a question for the trustpilot support, but you should find the email on e.g.
    https://en-us.b2b.trustpilot.com/ng1...vice/Guide/36:

Highlight and copy your company's unique Trustpilot e-mail address: [email protected]
    regards
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Hi Cord,
    Thank you fro fast respond.
    Looks like i completely frustrated and was sure that trustpilot is just small module insight of the mailbeez .
    Thank you for link but it is just show error 404 .
    So it is no way to try the mailbeez in work before purchasing any extension?
    After installation of Mailbeez displayed me "Your Order Database partly is corrupted" and fixing it cost 29EUR. Is it possible to find which exactly 146 records is corrupted and how it is affected the cart? Or may it is 10 y old records which nobody need to use?

Plugin Contributions

Looks like i completely frustrated and was sure that trustpilot is just small module insight of the mailbeez .
    it actually is - it basically only sends the necessary trigger emails to trust pilot

So it is no way to try the mailbeez in work before purchasing any extension?
    yes, you can use mailbeez without purchasing any of the premium extension. There are a couple for free modules available that work already great

"Your Order Database partly is corrupted"
    if 146 is only a small part of your order database you can disable that warning in mailbeez > configuration.
    Just be aware that mailbeez is not able to process those orders. There are merchants having external solutions updating orders incomplete (and therefore damaging the data structure) and mailbeez was not able process those orders, which caused huge confusion.
    You can also see if that number increase during the next weeks, that would tell you that new damaged orders are added into the system.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you again.
    Digging deeper into module. Found free extension .

Plugin Contributions

I'd like to email customers from a certain product category. It's a simple ZC setup with just a handful of categories and I can follow php instructions, not create my own modifications. Does your mod do this? Or is there a simpler way without the mod?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giftmeister View Post
    I'd like to email customers from a certain product category. It's a simple ZC setup with just a handful of categories and I can follow php instructions, not create my own modifications. Does your mod do this? Or is there a simpler way without the mod?
    the soon coming mailbeez newsletter module will you allow to do this. In combination with the next version of the mailbeez template manager you will be able to create fully responsive emails (and edit them in their different modes) without touching any html code.

Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast