Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Quote Originally Posted by PearceStephens View Post
    A question out there for you guys!

How come my list of recipients in pretty much all of my modules only have 1 or 2 people in the list? when there should be hundreds? Can I change a setting to ensure that everyone who is applicable should be on the list?
    Hi Pearce,

typical reasons for orders not showing up are addons, which update the order status, but do not update all tables, I think one of them is superorders. So please check if you have any addon working on your order data.
    You might see, that the order status in the overview is not the latest order status in the order status history in the order edit view.

Other reason might be an addon for guest orders, where customer data is removed from the database after the order is stored. This kind of orders won't get listed by MailBeez as well.

cheers
    cord

Plugin Contributions

At the moment I am just using the "Satisfaction Survey" Module, Please do tell me!

Also..Reason I have been hesitant to use some of the other modules is because they have spelling mistakes in the default email templates which I cant seem to change, surely this has been brought up before right?

You can absolutely change the email templates. Check out the email customization tutorial on the MailBeez website for detailed instructions on how to do so.

Regarding your initial post...as I said before, please provide a list of the modules you are using so I can advise you as to how to configure them properly.

At the moment I am just using the "Satisfaction Survey" Module, Please do tell me!

Also..Reason I have been hesitant to use some of the other modules is because they have spelling mistakes in the default email templates which I cant seem to change, surely this has been brought up before right?
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

red flag MailBeez V2.7 compatibility fix

Since MailBeez V2.7 the option "Override Zencart Email Template System" seem not to work anymore: The Email content generated by MailBeez is shown inside the Zencart Email Template.

To make Zen Cart compatible with MailBeez V2.7 please perform following change:

Open

includes/functions/functions_email.php

line 101:

PHP Code:
    $email_html = (!is_array($block) && substr($block06) == '<html>') ? $block zen_build_html_email_from_template($module$block); 
    change to

PHP Code:
    $email_html = (!is_array($block) && stristr($block,'<html') )? $block zen_build_html_email_from_template($module$block); 
    Background:
    zencart checks if the mailcontent STARTS with a html-tag. With MailBeez V2.7 the htmlemailboilerplate template is introduced, which improves the visual presentation of the emails in different email clients. This template does not start with a html-tag.
    The code change checks if the template CONTAINS a html-tag, which is a much more flexible approach.

Plugin Contributions

Hey mate, thanks for that advice...Yes! I do have super orders installed..and edit orders..and many plugins actually, but as far as mailbeez modules, I am only using the 'survey satisfaction' at the moment.

So am I led to believe I need to change code to make way for super orders interfering?

Plugin Contributions

Hey mate, thanks for that advice...Yes! I do have super orders installed..and edit orders..and many plugins actually, but as far as mailbeez modules, I am only using the 'survey satisfaction' at the moment.

So am I led to believe I need to change code to make way for super orders interfering?

I am using Mailbeez with several modules including 'satisfaction survey' with Super Orders and it is working like it should.

What do you have for the following:

Name:  mailbeez_settings.png
Views: 591
Size:  19.4 KB

Plugin Contributions

Hello
    I have been using Mailbeez for a couple of years and I have been quite pleased. I just now upgrade to the Easy Automated Email Marketing V. 2.7.2. I also installed the Facebook review module. The review reminder works fine and I rework the email template so everything is fine with that.

The review reminder Facebook module does not show in the amin area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

when you place the files of the review_facebook module in the mailhive/mailbeez/ folder like this:

mailhive/mailbeez/review_facebook/
    mailhive/mailbeez/review_facebook.php

the new module should show up in the list of installable modules (with a green + in front) ready to install.

cheers
    cord

PS: just released V2.7.3 (the quickstart package includes a patch for 2.7.2)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    when you place the files of the review_facebook module in the mailhive/mailbeez/ folder like this:

mailhive/mailbeez/review_facebook/
    mailhive/mailbeez/review_facebook.php

the new module should show up in the list of installable modules (with a green + in front) ready to install.

cheers
    cord

PS: just released V2.7.3 (the quickstart package includes a patch for 2.7.2)
    That works!
    Thanks I'll look at the update

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rjspomer View Post
    That works!
    Thanks I'll look at the update
    I tried running the facebook module but there are no reviews showing up even after I just received two new ones within the hour. i do have super orders and a number of other plugins.
    Thanks

Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast