Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Help - Satisfaction Survey module for MailBeez

I'm running ZenCart 1.5 and want to use an number of the MailBeez modules and don't understand the version compaibilities as shown in the addons, looks as if some that show ok for 1.39 will also work on 1.5 but doesn't specifically state so. . Could a list of modules and required master modules that work on ZenCart v1.5 be provided?

I'm confused. Your Satisfaction Survey module for MailBeez module states it is ok for ZenCart v1.5 but that it needs MailBeez Aftersales Automatic Trigger Email Campaigns plugin to run. The confusion I have is MailBeez Aftersales Automatic Trigger Email Campaigns plugin states it is for ZenCart 1.39. Is this true? Or is will MailBeez Aftersales Automatic Trigger Email Campaigns plugin run ok on ZenCart v1.5?
    So confused on this.
    Thanks,
    Frank

Plugin Contributions

hi Frank,

short answer:
    start on www.mailbeez.com/download/

long answer:

find a compatibiity overview of all offizial MailBeez modules on

www.mailbeez.com/documentation/compatibility/

In general everything compatible with Zencart works also on Zencart 1.5, find the installation documentation on:
    www.mailbeez.com/documentation/installation/basic-installation-zen-cart-1-5-x/

The modules in the zencart repository are not up-to-date, unfortunately it is not that easy. The community modules you find in the zencart addon directory should work as well on the latest version of MailBeez (currently 2.7.3)

You always find the most recent official modules on mailbeez.com

regards
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rjspomer View Post
    I tried running the facebook module but there are no reviews showing up even after I just received two new ones within the hour. i do have super orders and a number of other plugins.
    Thanks
    Hi Cord,
    Do you have an idea why the program does not pickup any of the reviews. Also on another item. When I run the review reminder simple module in the show-View a list of current recipients. it shows sales that have been sent a review reminder along with ones that have not. I have upgraded to latest.

thanks again!
    RJ

Plugin Contributions

hi rj,

a reason could be that you allow guests to write a review, in this case there would be no customer id stored with the review and the facebook module wouldn’t be able to find any reviews.

Under mailbeez > configuration you are able to configure "early check". With set to true you should only see customers who will get an email with the next run

cheers
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    hi rj,

a reason could be that you allow guests to write a review, in this case there would be no customer id stored with the review and the facebook module wouldn’t be able to find any reviews.

Under mailbeez > configuration you are able to configure "early check". With set to true you should only see customers who will get an email with the next run

cheers
    cord
    Having the same problem.

I've got COWOA installed (so prefer to keep guest reviews available) as well as after sales and coupon review modules.

Since enabling guest reviews, customers do not get a coupon after completing a review.

Conundrum.

Plugin Contributions

makes sense, as guests are not registered as customers the system cant follow-up on them any longer. am evaluating ways of how to handle guests as well...

Plugin Contributions

hi rj,

cheers
    cord
    Thanks Cord,
    OK I understand. RJ

Plugin Contributions

makes sense, as guests are not registered as customers the system cant follow-up on them any longer. am evaluating ways of how to handle guests as well...
    Cool.

Please keep us updated.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I purchased the advanced review module with auto-login and have installed it as per the instructions but have 2 problems..

1) The email sends only in text, not HTML as expected
    2) The auto-login feature is not working even though I have modified the header.php file for writing views, but not displaying reviews.

I suspect it may be because I have social login and checkout without account installed...

Any help would be appreciated!

A review link is here:
    http://stoneconservation.net/supplie...eview_advanced

Plugin Contributions

I am an idiot, I forgot to put the php code on a new line after the // MailBeez autologin

If anyone else has similar issues don't copy and paste from the install file as it doesn't work very well side by side the old code, type it manually!

Quote Originally Posted by simon22 View Post
    Hi, I purchased the advanced review module with auto-login and have installed it as per the instructions but have 2 problems..

1) The email sends only in text, not HTML as expected
    2) The auto-login feature is not working even though I have modified the header.php file for writing views, but not displaying reviews.

I suspect it may be because I have social login and checkout without account installed...

Any help would be appreciated!

A review link is here:
    http://stoneconservation.net/supplie...eview_advanced

Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast