Thread: SBA for V155e?

Plugin Contributions

Default SBA for V155e?

has anyone here found an SBA that works well with V155E? I downloadded the github one but cannot get it to install correctly on v155e, on v155c it crashes it on the check out. any luck from anyone?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SBA for V155e?

Products stock manager for zen cart. Period.
    I use it and wouldn't leave home without it.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jmocallaghan View Post
    has anyone here found an SBA that works well with V155E? I downloadded the github one but cannot get it to install correctly on v155e, on v155c it crashes it on the check out. any luck from anyone?
    Has worked for me on ZC 1.5.5e, what errors are generated?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

@jmocallaghan,

If you're willing to continue to help the ZC community by identifying what issues were specifically generated, it would be much appreciated.

Using the software from github available at this link: https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined and based on someone else reporting an issue with installing the software on ZC 1.5.4, I just completed two complete independent installations of ZC and the associated SBA software for each of the versions of ZC 1.5.4 (PHP 5.6) and ZC 1.5.5e (PHP 7.0.14) using the ZC demo product. In both cases, I had no errors generated... Not by SBA, not by anything else. I was able to add product to the admin database to be used to purchase as Stocked by Attributes, made purchases with items that did and did not have attributes, those that had attributes and were and were not tracked by SBA. Made those purchases individually as well as combined. I came across no issues with the products, available stock decreased as expected, items (variants) that were out-of-stock displayed such, etc...

So, while this all worked fine and dandy on my server, I'd be interested to know what led to issues on the installation at the server tested/used assuming you have any interest in seeing the software satisfactorily operate.

If you would please talk your way through the installation including any other software that is/was installed on the system, how the upgrade from ZC 1.5.5c to 1.5.5e was performed etc... PHP version, which fileset(s) were installed from the github version etc... I'm also working on instructions to publish the plugin and would appreciate further identifying areas of concern related to the installation for those that may have to go back to the instructions for further assistance. I have further documented this testing at the forum thread for SBA specifically at this post: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....76#post1329176

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Products stock manager for zen cart. Period.
    I use it and wouldn't leave home without it.
    I cannot find a module by that name. Do you have an information or download link?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Website Rob View Post
    I cannot find a module by that name. Do you have an information or download link?
    Discuss it via PM as it is commercial.