Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

I am very interested in using this addon for the review reminder. I have installed / updated mailbeez to 1.7 and the review reminder to 1.5. I currently have it set to Simulation Mode and when I "View Mail" it displays the following...

Notice: Constant GZIP_LEVEL already defined in /home2/proskitc/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php on line 24

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home2/proskitc/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php:24) in /home2/proskitc/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/proskitc/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php:24) in /home2/proskitc/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_ceon_uri_mapping.php on line 638

Notice: Constant OFFICE_IP_TO_HOST_ADDRESS already defined in /home2/proskitc/public_html/includes/languages/english/email_extras.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/proskitc/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php:24) in /home2/proskitc/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Notice: Undefined property: review::$additionalFields in /home2/proskitc/public_html/mailhive/common/classes/mailbeez.php on line 67
    Dear $firstname $lastname,

we would very much appreciate to hear if you are happy with your products.

Please review your purchased products:

$htmlProductList

sincerly yours,

www.proskit.com
    http://www.proskit.com/?1
    Also when I send a Test-Mail I get the same Warnings along with long list of "NOTICE: Undefined index: ....". I have not yet to do anything with the Cronjob. I am really hoping to get this working and would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

good to hear you like mailbeez, hope it will be of great value for your business

by default zencart is not giving any warnings etc at all, it seems also depending on the server environment. So I activated the error reporting, which in you case also gives (harmless) notice information.

you can disable it by out-commenting a setting like following:

go to admin/mailbeez.php, find in the very top
    PHP Code:
    define('STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING'true); 
    and change it to
    PHP Code:
    // define('STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING', true); 

go to mailhive.php, find in the very top
    PHP Code:
    define('STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING'true); 
    and change it to
    PHP Code:
    // define('STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING', true); 
    now all notice out put shoud be disappear?

cord

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much for the quick reply. Everything seems to be working on the simulate mode. One thing I am trying to figure out is how it determines who to send the reminders to. I am using the default settings of "Set days passed - 10" and "set days to skip after - 20", but not sure if I am understanding this correctly. Will it send the reminder to the customer 10 days after the order is placed? and after that will the same customer get another notification if they do / or do not leave a review?

I do not have Cronjob currently set up and was planning to use the "Run MailBee" manually once a day or week but do not want it to keep sending to the same people.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by atl2rva View Post
    Will it send the reminder to the customer 10 days after the order is placed?
    yes, or in other words: it sends a reminder to customers who ordered between 10days and 20days from "now" (point of time running MailBeez)

and after that will the same customer get another notification if they do / or do not leave a review?
    that requires the additional module "Review Reminder Plus" which you can find on mailbeez com - it typically doubles the number of reviews!

I do not have Cronjob currently set up and was planning to use the "Run MailBee" manually once a day or week but do not want it to keep sending to the same people.
    you can run in manually and as often as you want if you like.

MailBeez tracks all sendings and makes sure, that your customers will only get each email once!

In Simulation mode the tracking is not active therefore it will send all emails every time you run the module. The tracking will get active when you switch to "production mode"

enjoy
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the great mod Cord.

I'm looking to make one minor change to the Contact Customers without Purchase module. I ONLY want to send out emails to customers who left items in their customer basket. Basically the opposite of the default switch - if customers basket isn't empty, then add them to the recipients list.

The only part of the code I find that deals with that is on line 76-84 of nopurchase.php:

PHP Code:
    ( (MAILBEEZ_NOPURCHASE_CB == 'True') ? 
    " left join  " TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET " cb
    on (cb.customers_id = ci.customers_info_id) " 
    '' ) . "
    where o.customers_id is NULL  " 
    ( (
    MAILBEEZ_NOPURCHASE_CB == 'True') ? 
    " and cb.customers_id is NULL  " '' ) . 
    Can I just change:

PHP Code:
    to
    PHP Code:
    " and cb.customers_id is NOT NULL  " '' ) . 
    and achieve this?

I see there is an Abandoned cart Feature Request on your website, but could it be achieved this easily with the existing mod?

Plugin Contributions

Well, that was easy enough to test!

For users who want to make the Contact Customers without Purchase mod an Abandoned Carts mod, just do this:

on line 81 of nopurchase.php just change:

PHP Code:
    to

PHP Code:
    " and cb.customers_id is NOT NULL  " '' ) . 
    You also have to the set the configuration check for empty customer basket to "True" and you're good to go!

Plugin Contributions

So, for those of you who have the COWOA mod installed and want to suppress emails to COWOA customers, you can make these changes. I'm only using the Contact customers without purchase and Review reminder mods, but I'm sure you can get what you need from this to use with the other mods.

For Contact customers without purchase in nopurchase.php change this (starting at line 71)

PHP Code:
    $query_raw "select c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_id, c.customers_email_address
    from " 
    TABLE_CUSTOMERS" c, " TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO " ci
    left join " 
    TABLE_ORDERS " o
    on (o.customers_id = ci.customers_info_id) " 

( (
    '' ) . "
    ( (
    " and cb.customers_id is NOT NULL  " '' ) . "
    and ci.customers_info_id = c.customers_id
    and ci.customers_info_date_account_created <= '" 
    $date_passed "' 
    and ci.customers_info_date_account_created > '" 
    $date_skip "' "
    to:

PHP Code:
    $query_raw "select c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_id, c.customers_email_address, c.COWOA_account
    from " 
    TABLE_CUSTOMERS" c, " TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO " ci
    left join " 
    TABLE_ORDERS " o
    on (o.customers_id = ci.customers_info_id) " 

( (
    '' ) . "
    ( (
    " and cb.customers_id is NOT NULL  " '' ) . "
    and ci.customers_info_id = c.customers_id
    and c.COWOA_account = '0'
    and ci.customers_info_date_account_created <= '" 
    $date_passed "' 
    and ci.customers_info_date_account_created > '" 
    $date_skip "' "
    For Review Reminder in nopurchase.php change this (starting at line 72)

PHP Code:
    $query_raw "select c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, o.orders_id, 
    o.customers_id, c.customers_email_address, o.date_purchased, s.date_added as status_date
    from " 
    TABLE_ORDERS " o, " TABLE_CUSTOMERS " c,  " TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY " s
    where o.customers_id = c.customers_id
    and o.orders_id = s.orders_id
    and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id 
    and s.orders_status_id = '" 
    . (int)$status "' 
    and s.date_added <= '" 
    $date_passed "' 
    and s.date_added > '" 
    $date_skip "' 
    order by o.orders_id ASC"

to

PHP Code:
    $query_raw "select c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.COWOA_account, o.orders_id, 
    o.customers_id, c.customers_email_address, o.date_purchased, s.date_added as status_date
    from " 
    TABLE_ORDERS " o, " TABLE_CUSTOMERS " c,  " TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY " s
    where o.customers_id = c.customers_id
    and c.COWOA_account = '0'
    and o.orders_id = s.orders_id
    and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id 
    and s.orders_status_id = '" 
    . (int)$status "' 
    and s.date_added <= '" 
    $date_passed "' 
    and s.date_added > '" 
    $date_skip "' 
    order by o.orders_id ASC"

Plugin Contributions

I installed Mailbeez 1.7

When I try to run MailBeez "no Purchase" "review remind" ect, The information shows
    MailBeez - Mode: production

Processing....
    code: nopurchase module: nopurchase
    Result:0 items

And I try to click "List recipients" the results are also "0"

By the way,I have 20 clients:5 clients no purchase;15 clients status is "Updated" ect.

I tried to start "review remind" but failed.

why?

Plugin Contributions

hi,

looks like everything works, but you do not having matching customers in your system - so mailbeez cant list any match.

so to contact customer with nopurchase, there must be a customer in your system with an account created in the configured timeframe calculated from "now" which hasnt bought anything.

try to play with the days passed / skip after or create a demo customer in your system.

hope this helps?

cord

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    hi,

looks like everything works, but you do not having matching customers in your system - so mailbeez cant list any match.

so to contact customer with nopurchase, there must be a customer in your system with an account created in the configured timeframe calculated from "now" which hasnt bought anything.

try to play with the days passed / skip after or create a demo customer in your system.

hope this helps?

cord
    Hi,Thank you,Cord.

Now it works after changing the days passed/skip after.But I really can't understand days passed/skip after compeletely.Would you please explain to me?

Now I set it as days passed:-150 skip after:150.The list creats.

Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast