Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Google Penalty Fix

Last weekend Google introduced penalties for wrong application of rich snippets. This also affected users of the Shoprating Module pre-integrated into the MailBeez core System.

The issue has been fixed and the fix is part of the latest MailBeez Version 3.4.2 - just use the built in updater.

Check out the MailBeez Changelog

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Hi there, I just wanted to check if the module has been updated to work with MailChimp API version 3.0? Apparently support for v2 will be discontinued on December 31 2016.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jackie,

I can confirm the MailChimp Integration module https://www.mailbeez.com/documentati...nfig_mailchimp will be updated to support the MailChimp API Version 3 and be available for all pro plan users before end of 2016.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    Hi Jackie,

I can confirm the MailChimp Integration module https://www.mailbeez.com/documentati...nfig_mailchimp will be updated to support the MailChimp API Version 3 and be available for all pro plan users before end of 2016.
    Just wanted to say, I just installed MailBeez and it's beautiful. The UI is incredible and flows so well. Now I just hope I can customize it accordingly without ruining it lol.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks a lot, that’s good to read :)

Check out https://www.mailbeez.com/documentati...etting-started for how to configure and customise the system.

the really cool stuff is available as subscriptions, see https://apps.mailbeez.com/plans for more

/cord

Plugin Contributions

I am using version 1.5.5a on a linux server and have just come across this error with mailbeez version 3.6.4 that is using the winback, review, No purschase and referal honey modules installed some time back. I was getting a message from the server saying that mailbeez was causing an issue with the memory :

Server memory error:

ProcessesPIDOwnerCPU %Memory %Command20044outdoork0.025.35/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.php28582outdoork0.015.35/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.php4650outdoork0.005.29/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.php10971outdoork0.005.29/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.php13104outdoork0.005.29/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.phpFor addtional details

Mailbeez error message:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_TO_NAME' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 99
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_TO_ADDRESS' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 100
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_SUBJECT' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 101
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_FROM_NAME' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 102
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_FROM_ADDRESS' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 103

Can anyone advise me as to what I need to do to correct it please.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    I am using version 1.5.5a on a linux server and have just come across this error with mailbeez version 3.6.4 that is using the winback, review, No purschase and referal honey modules installed some time back. I was getting a message from the server saying that mailbeez was causing an issue with the memory :

Server memory error:

ProcessesPIDOwnerCPU %Memory %Command20044outdoork0.025.35/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.php28582outdoork0.015.35/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.php4650outdoork0.005.29/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.php10971outdoork0.005.29/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.php13104outdoork0.005.29/usr/bin/php
    /mailhive.phpFor addtional details
    When sending to large lists w/o limits the sending process can reach (depending on the server configuration) the PHP memory limits. MailBeez is designed to handle this situation and the sending process will continue where it was stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce1952 View Post
    Mailbeez error message:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_TO_NAME' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 99
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_TO_ADDRESS' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 100
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_SUBJECT' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 101
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_FROM_NAME' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 102
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'EMAIL_FROM_ADDRESS' in /includes/functions/functions_email.php on line 103
    This Warning (not an error) comes from zencart code, however by default zencart is disabling warnings but MailBeez not. Therefor you see this warning through MailBeez. Its unclean code, but not causing any function issues.

Plugin Contributions

W
    So do I have to purchase a package to download Community addons? I was going to test WinBack Simple but it literally takes me to the plan purchase page.
    http://www.youtube.com/c/csgodeimos - New Videos Wednesday & Saturday
    Gaming Content / Deimos

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CSGODeimos View Post
    So do I have to purchase a package to download Community addons? I was going to test WinBack Simple but it literally takes me to the plan purchase page.
    You only need to create a free account to download the community modules. But sometimes there is a bug 🐜 redirecting. Try to use another browser.

Plugin Contributions

You only need to create a free account to download the community modules. But sometimes there is a bug �� redirecting. Try to use another browser.
    Ahh yeah, it was auto-redirecting with Firefox. Tried it in Chrome and it worked fine. Thanks, appreciate it!
    http://www.youtube.com/c/csgodeimos - New Videos Wednesday & Saturday
    Gaming Content / Deimos

Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast