Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. P

From the Authorize.net Forums at http://community.developer.authorize...m-p/3791#M3467 for those who haven't seen it:

"06-30-2010 11:39 AM

I'm sorry everybody! There definitely are strange things afoot with the SIM responses. We're looking into it right now. Please check this post for updates to the issue and for what to tell your merchants.

Thanks

Michelle

Developer Community Manager"

And a follow up post from a non Auth.net employee posted after:

06-30-2010 11:56 AM

I just talked with support. I was told that the change had to do with this:

http://www.authorize.net/support/pafaqs/

And as far as the support agent was concerned there was no "fix" coming. This is going to be there permanantly.

Love how the FAQ for what we needed to do still reads:

"We will have more information soon on what changes you need to make if you use the Server Integration Method (SIM), Simple Checkout, Customer Information Manager (CIM), Virtual Point of Sale (VPOS) or the Virtual Terminal. Please check back regularly as more information will follow, including how the changes will affect the Advanced Fraud Detection Suite (AFDS)."

Anyway, as karenb points out you'll have to strip the extra trailing "00" from the x_amount field because the hash they generate is based on the amount without the trailing 00.

If somebody at A.Net knows if this situation is going to change please let us know.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. P

I just called right now, again. I talked to a rep and he said that the latest news is:

They have found the root of the problem, it was not supposed to affect people, but of course it did

they will be releasing a "hot fix" later today and it should not affect the servers. We will see.

Still waiting

Plugin Contributions

I got a response to my ticket: They are acknowledging a problem and say they are working on it. In the mean time I am losing money

Hello Sharon,

We understand you are getting MD5 Hash errors.

We are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution to the issue. We will be releasing a fix for it tonight.

If the information provided above satisfies your needs, please close this ticket. Otherwise, please send a reply message with your follow-up questions so I can further assist you. For your convenience the Authorize.Net Knowledge Base, located at http://www.authorize.net/help, is available 24x7.

Sincerely,

Emily F
    Authorize.Net
    Customer Support

And no I don't plan on closing this ticket until CC works on my website!

Sharni

Plugin Contributions

I have a feeling they are going to leave for the day and leave us hanging....

Plugin Contributions

Dont they rely on our fees for an income? So every sale we lose they lose their fee. So hopefully that will spur them on. Right now I am only taking payments through paypal, and while I lost some sales, I know some just used paypal instead of cc like they would have otherwise.

Sharni

Plugin Contributions

Good idea. I will disable AuthorizeNet until this issue is resolved...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Sharni View Post
    Dont they rely on our fees for an income? So every sale we lose they lose their fee. So hopefully that will spur them on.
    I think if anything they are make more money. All my customers have paid multiple times. They see the try again error and try again. One of my customers tried 5 times and was billed all 5 times. I had to void 4 of them.

Plugin Contributions

Yes I figured it was better to remove the option than have customers being charged and getting mad at me for the whole mess.

Sharni

Plugin Contributions

I am having this issue as well... just started out of the blue yesterday. Authorize.net says nothing has changed, but if all of us are having this issue... I know nothing changed on my side. I did today changed and double checked the hash value in both Zen cart and Authorize.net, I reissued a new transaction key and copied and pasted it as well as the login id to make sure all was correct! still having the same issue

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jbartoli View Post
    I am having this issue as well... just started out of the blue yesterday. Authorize.net says nothing has changed, but if all of us are having this issue... I know nothing changed on my side. I did today changed and double checked the hash value in both Zen cart and Authorize.net, I reissued a new transaction key and copied and pasted it as well as the login id to make sure all was correct! still having the same issue
    Its not your fault. They made changes on their end regardless of what they say.

AuthorizeNet or Zen Cart is going to have to come up with a fix.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast