Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multi Cross Sell mod [Support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by lina0962 View Post
    Got "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." in Admin->Catalog->Multi Cross Sell. Any ideas?
    Check Post# 291 and see if that helps?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gilby View Post
    See Post# 338 for the fix
    Thank you so much, now works fine!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gilby View Post
    Check Post# 291 and see if that helps?
    Hi,

That fix didn't work for me. Well, it worked because I have STRICT_ERROR_REPORTING and was giving me the installation error but after getting rid of that error now it's saying:
    1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'configuration_group_id' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Cross Sell Settings', 'Set Cross Sell Options', '1', '1')]
    It's also giving me a similar error when trying to restore using DrByte's MySql Backup module:
    1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'configuration_id' at row 1
    in:
    [insert into zen_configuration values ('', 'Last Database Restore', 'DB_LAST_RESTORE', 'db_name-20160711061243.sql.gz', 'Last database restore file', '6', '', '', now(), '', '')]
    I have this module installed on my store in same server, with same parameters:
    Zen Cart Version 1.5.4
    Apache Version 2.4.18
    PHP Version 5.6.22
    MySQL Version 5.5.50-cll
    Last edited by ideasgirl; 11 Jul 2016 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Delete db name
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'configuration_group_id' at row 1 in
    [INSERT INTO zen_configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Cross Sell Settings', 'Set Cross Sell Options', '1', '1')]
    I have this module installed on my store in same server, with same parameters:
    Zen Cart Version 1.5.4
    Apache Version 2.4.18
    PHP Version 5.6.22
    MySQL Version 5.5.50-cll
    Your MySQL is apparently configured to disallow the (old) use of an empty string to denote a 0 value. In the past we got away with using '' or 0 or null to trigger an autoincrement field, but newer MySQL versions (depending on their configuration) disallow the string option.

So simply changing that first '' to null should work. Sometimes 0 will still work.

ie:
    Code:
    INSERT INTO zen_configuration_group VALUES (null, 'Cross Sell Settings', 'Set Cross Sell Options', '1', '1')

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I don't know exactly what you want me to do here.

This is what I tried:
    -Do the upload of the file for multi cross sell to have to button to install module = Same result
    -Did the install and did a query at phpadmin as you put it there. It showed up on database but doesn't show up on admin and the installation button gives same error.

-The backup module gives same error when restoring.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I was just pointing out that the SQL you're executing has a syntax error because your MySQL server's configuration is (appropriately) enforcing a modern mode of strictness.

I wasn't telling you to do anything. Just showing you an explanation of what one could do to the code to fix the error.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I'm currently testing to update website to ZC Ver. 1.5.6

However, as I am trying to install Multi Cross Sell. I run into error when I tried to update configuration in admin.
    (Configuration -> Cross Sell Settings)

Try to change anythings and I will get into this error in the log...

Code:
    [03-Jan-2019 19:12:24 UTC] Request URI: /zc156/adm/configuration.php?gID=43&cID=916&action=save, IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/user/public_html/zc156/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/user/public_html/zc156/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/user/public_html/zc156/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/user/public_html/zc156/adm/configuration.php:26]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'val_function' in 'field list' :: SELECT val_function FROM configuration WHERE configuration_id = '916' ==> (as called by) /home/user/public_html/zc156/adm/configuration.php on line 26 <== in /home/user/public_html/zc156/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    So, the SQL is not valid.
    I ran in PhpMyAdmin and I got same result...

Code:
    SQL query: Documentation
    SELECT val_function FROM configuration WHERE configuration_id = '916' LIMIT 0, 25
    MySQL said: Documentation
    #1054 - Unknown column 'val_function' in 'field list'
    I check configuration.php on admin file. It seems the problematic line is on this part...

Code:
    $configuration_value = zen_db_prepare_input($_POST['configuration_value']);
            // See if there are any configuration checks
            $checks = $db->Execute("SELECT val_function FROM " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " WHERE configuration_id = '" . (int)$cID . "'");
            if (!$checks->EOF && $checks->fields['val_function'] != NULL) {
               require_once('includes/functions/configuration_checks.php');
               zen_validate_configuration_entry($configuration_value, $checks->fields['val_function']);
    }
    This part is on ZC 1.5.6 and that code was NOT work like that in ZC 1.5.1 (my current store version).

I do not think "val_function" exist anywhere in database... and it is hard coded there. I wonder is this intended for other functions or not?

-PanZC2020
    Last edited by PanZC2020; 3 Jan 2019 at 08:37 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Found out it is the bug for 1.5.6, which is now has a hotfix.

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....46#post1352546

So that's a new field for 1.5.6. Good to know!

Otherwise, this one seems to work on admin side. Have to test it out. (Beside it's outdated looks on settings...)

Plugin Contributions

Hello everyone, I love this mod and have been using it for long time,

I have one concern if anybody can advise me :

I noticed the multi cross sale products' links are missing the "cPath" variable, and reads like

https://domain.com/index.php?main_pa...&products_id=1

it suppose to be like:

As the search bot may take this as duplicate content.

Is there any way to include the cPath variable in the final link? Is there any file I can modify to reach the goal?
    https://SolutionTestbank.com
    24/7 Homework & Exam Help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sjbglx1 View Post
    Hello everyone, I love this mod and have been using it for long time,

I have one concern if anybody can advise me :

I noticed the multi cross sale products' links are missing the "cPath" variable, and reads like

it suppose to be like:

As the search bot may take this as duplicate content.

Is there any way to include the cPath variable in the final link? Is there any file I can modify to reach the goal?
    In a standard zen-cart the "canonical link" removes the cpath as with linked products there will be several ways to get to the same product.
    This would create "duplicate product" warnings as it is the same product, just different ways to get there.
    Zen-cart normally "removes the cPath from all "canonical links" so that these "duplicate products" will be seen to actually be the same products as they will all have the same canonical link.

Multi Cross Sell goes straight to the "normally" correct canonical link as this mod has no way of knowing what multiple cPath you want to use to get there.

I notice your website does include the cPath in the canonical link. This is NOT usual Zen-cart behaviour (it is optional however) So your website will already be creating duplicate products for linked items.

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast