In the store I'm maintaining, I need to change the extra cost of different sizes of clothing. Although the prices that correspond to the different sizes of each product remain the same for all of the products in that category, each product has a different range of sizes.

What I want to do is edit the product in that category with the largest range of sizes with the correct size pricing, then use the "copy to category" feature to update the size pricing for the rest of the products of that category. The problem is, there is no option on the "copy to category" page to do this. The closest option on that page, "Update with new settings/prices, then add new ones" won't work because I do NOT want to add extra sizes to products that shouldn't have them.

All I would need is an "Update with new settings/prices, and DO NOT add new ones" option and everything would work out perfectly. I was going to try to add this option by editing attributes_controller.php but I wanted to see if anyone else had a solution already. If I end up writing the solution I'll be sure to post it here.

Much appreciated