Plugin Contributions

red flag BIG Royal Mail and Parcel Force

Hi I've just installed the lastest Big Royal Mail and Parcel Force shipping modules, however I'm now getting a warning. See below:

The rates for the ParcelForce® Shipping Modules increased on 31st Dec 2007. A SQL patch is available to update them.
    The support thread is here, click on the "Last >>" link on the right to get to the most recent post.
    The rates for the Royal Mail Shipping Modules increased on 5th Apr 2009. A SQL patch is available to update them.
    The support thread is here, click on the "Last >>" link on the right to get to the most recent post.
    The rates for the Royal Mail Shipping Modules (Airmail) increased on 5th Apr 2009. A SQL patch is available to update them.
    The rates for the Royal Mail Shipping Modules (Airmail & Surface Mail) increased on 5th Apr 2009. A SQL patch is available to update them.

I've clicked to see the latest post, however I can't see the SQL patches anywhere so just wondered if someone could point me in the right direction?

Also I thought there would be an SQL script to run with both of these modules, however there doesn't appear to be one in the install folders. Do both require an SQL script or not?

Very Confused

Nick

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: BIG Royal Mail and Parcel Force