Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Extra Fields for Customer Sign Up (Create Account) Page

Quote Originally Posted by jackie.taferner View Post
    Ahh... sorry that must have been personalized to the name of their custom field. If you installed the module exactly as I built it, the custom field will be named "customers_extrafield"

So, I *think* this would be the correct code instead. Give it a shot and see what happens :)

Add this code at line 28:
    Code:
    $oID = zen_db_prepare_input($_GET['oID']);
    //start extrafield
    $sql = "SELECT o.customers_id, c.customers_extrafield from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c WHERE c.customers_id= o.customers_id and o.orders_id = '" . $oID . "'";
    $chk_customers_extrafield = $db->Execute($sql);
    $customers_extrafield = $chk_customers_extrafield->fields['customers_extrafield']; 
    //end extrafield
    so now you can use the $customers_extrafield variable where you want, for example in one of the table cells:
    Code:
    <?php echo ENTRY_EXTRAFIELD; ?></b><?php echo ' ' . $customers_extrafield; ?>
    I was hoping that someone might still be able to help me with a problem.
    I am busy upgrading (my 4yo store) to ZC1.5.5 and this plugin would really make things so much easier.
    Managed to install and everything is working fine. But I need the new fields to show up on my invoices.
    Tried to implement the ideas as above in the invoice.php file.
    However, on the invoice it only shows up 'ENTRY_EXTRAFIELD' (and not the text declared in the language file). Also, the field value (as entered by the customers) does not show up.

I am sure I am just missing something simple but, being only an amateur at this, I can't see the problem...

Any help, anyone?

Plugin Contributions

This module is in dire need of an update for ZC 1.5.6

Thanks for checking

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by linuxguy2 View Post
    This module is in dire need of an update for ZC 1.5.6

Thanks for checking
    I uploaded ZC 1.5.6a tested in PHP 7.0 and 7.1 work in 1.55 too - If need some help just ask for
    I use ONE extrafied in invoice (VAT NUMBER) - There are a SPANISH language file too in the updated file to use with IVA español
    Enjoy

Plugin Contributions

PHP 7.x
    ZC 1.5.6a green classic template

The update to 1.56 works GREAT! Thanks!!!
    I have been using this plugin for several years now without issues.
    However this year when I upgraded to 1.5.6a I am having issues adding the "extrafields" to the customer registration emails.
    They are getting entered into the customer account and I am able to view and edit "Customer" information including the "extrafields" in the Admin interface. That tells me the information is getting into the database.

I entered the "extrafields" in email_functions.php as I did last time but the extrafields are not showing up in emails.
    All the other customer information is showing up at the bottom of the admin "you have a new account" email like it's supposed to.

I would appreciate a bit of guidance.

Thanks
    Last edited by linuxguy2; 21 Feb 2019 at 04:02 AM.

Plugin Contributions

PHP 7.x

However this year when I upgraded to 1.5.6a I am having issues adding the "extrafields" to the customer registration emails.
    They are getting entered into the customer account and I am able to view and edit "Customer" information including the "extrafields" in the Admin interface. That tells me the information is getting into the database.

I entered the "extrafields" in email_functions.php as I did last time but the extrafields are not showing up in emails.
    All the other customer information is showing up at the bottom of the admin "you have a new account" email like it's supposed to.

Thanks
    I did this exact thing in ZC 1.5.1 and it worked like a charm.
    In my curent installation of 1.5.6a the data is getting into the database AND into the customers account but NOT included in the email Admin receives when a new person registers.
    In addition to installing the latest "Additional customer Fields" V 1.5.6 plugin I made these additions to
    email_functions.php trying to get the "Company" name into the email but no joy.
    I also tried inserting the "extrafield's" .

Code:
    Around Line 600
    //  function email_collect_extra_info($from, $email_from, $login, $login_email, $login_phone='', $login_fax='', $moreinfo = array()) {
    (Changed to)
      function email_collect_extra_info($from, $email_from, $login, $login_email, $login_phone='', $login_fax='', $company='', $extrafield='', $extrafield2='', $street_address='', $suburb='', $city='', $state='', $postcode='', $extrafield4='', $moreinfo = array()) {

Around line 630
     ($login_phone !='' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_LOGIN_PHONE . '</td><td>' . $login_phone . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	  /////////////// Added Company Field  //////////////////
    	  ($company !='' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_COMPANY . '</td><td>' . $company . '</td></tr>' : '') .
     ($login_fax !='' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_LOGIN_FAX . '</td><td>' . $login_fax . '</td></tr>' : '') .

Plugin Contributions

PHP 7.x

Thanks
    Problem SOLVED
    After many hours of toiling over a smoking keyboard the only logical conclusion was the "extra_info" array wasn't being created.
    Hope this helps some other non-coder like myself in the future.

In includes/modules/your_template/create_account.php I hadn't added the necessary code to generate the "extra_info" array

Around line 440
    ORIGINAL Code:
    Code:
     $extra_info=email_collect_extra_info($name,$email_address, $account->fields['customers_firstname'] . ' ' . $account->fields['customers_lastname'], $account->fields['customers_email_address'], $account->fields['customers_telephone'], $account->fields['customers_fax']);
    MODIFIE:Code:
    Code:
    $extra_info=email_collect_extra_info($name,$email_address, $account->fields['customers_firstname'] . ' ' . $account->fields['customers_lastname'], $account->fields['customers_email_address'], $account->fields['customers_telephone'], $account->fields['customers_fax'], $company, $extrafield, $extrafield2, $street_address, $suburb, $city, $state, $postcode, $extrafield4);
    Then of course this mod in /includes/functions/email_functions.php around line 590
    ORIGINAL Code:
    Code:
    function email_collect_extra_info($from, $email_from, $login, $login_email, $login_phone='', $login_fax='', $moreinfo = array()) {
    MODIFIED Code:
    Code:
     function email_collect_extra_info($from, $email_from, $login, $login_email, $login_phone='', $login_fax='', $company='', $extrafield='', $extrafield2='', $street_address='', $suburb='', $city='', $state='', $postcode='', $extrafield4='', $moreinfo = array()) {
    AND modify/add: around line 610
    Code:
    $extra_info['HTML'] = '<table width="100%" class="extra-info">' .
          '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold" colspan="2">' . OFFICE_USE . '</td></tr>' .
          '<tr><td  width="20%" class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_FROM . '</td><td>' . $from . '</td></tr>' .
    	  //'<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_EMAIL. '</td><td>' . $email_from . '</td></tr>' .	  
          ($login_email !='' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_LOGIN_EMAIL . '</td><td>' . $login_email . '</td></tr>' : '') .	  
          ($login !='' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_LOGIN_NAME . '</td><td>' . $login . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	  ($company != '' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_COMPANY . '</td><td>' . $company . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	  ($extrafield != '' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_EXTRAFIELD . '</td><td>' . $extrafield . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	  ($street_address != '' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_STREET_ADDRESS . '</td><td>' . $street_address . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	  ($suburb != '' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_STREET_ADDRESS_LINE2 . '</td><td>' . $suburb . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	  ($city != '' ?'<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_CITY . '</td><td>' . $city . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	  ($state != '' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_STATE . '</td><td>' . $state . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	  ($postcode != '' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_POSTCODE . '</td><td>' . $postcode . '</td></tr>' : '') .	  
    	  ($login_phone !='' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_LOGIN_PHONE . '</td><td>' . $login_phone . '</td></tr>' : '') .
          ($login_fax !='' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_LOGIN_FAX . '</td><td>' . $login_fax . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	   ($extrafield2 != '' ? '<tr><td  width="20%" class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_EXTRAFIELD2 . '</td><td>' . $extrafield2 . '</td></tr>' : '') .	
    	  ($extrafield4 != '' ? '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_EXTRAFIELD4 . '</td><td>' . $extrafield4 . '</td></tr>' : '') .
    	  '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . "&nbsp;" . '</td><td>' . "&nbsp;" . '</td></tr>' .		
    	  '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_IP_ADDRESS . '</td><td>' . $_SESSION['customers_ip_address'] . ' - ' . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . '</td></tr>' .	  
          '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_HOST_ADDRESS . '</td><td>' . $email_host_address . '</td></tr>' .
          '<tr><td class="extra-info-bold">' . OFFICE_DATE_TIME . '</td><td>' . date('D M j Y G:i:s T') . '</td></tr>';

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone tried this with ZC 1.5.8 and more particularly PHP 8.2?

I see there are wholesale code changes with ZC1.5.8 so, I'm guessing, this plugin would need an update too. Anyone know what would be required?

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718