Hi Guys,

I'm hoping one of you fantastic zen people out there can answer my question

Im currently using the following;

Zen 1.38
Fast Easy Checkout Module
Advance Shipper Module
Sage Pay (form) used to be called protx

[FONT=Calibri]Zen Cart is dropping the shipping tax calculation at the checkout confirmation/process stages only. The tax remains on the product but it doesnt show on the shipping.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]The strange thing is althougth the VAT isnt being charged on the shipping it is still being shown on the Zen cart generated invoices, but when the user is directed to payment the lower amount without tax on the shipping is taken. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]I have checked with the designer of the module advance shipper and sagepay and he has informed me that is is nothing to do with the modules. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Pleae could someboady advice as to why this maybe happening and only on the shipping tax and not or any other product text. Puzzling![/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]================================================================================ ============================[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri]THE TOTAL IN THE SCREEN SHOT ABOVE IS CORRECT AND THE AMOUNT BEING USED IN THE ZEN CART INVOICE.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]================================================================================ ========================[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri]VAT FOR SHIPPING DOESNT SHOW AS SOON AS THE STORE IS DIRECTED TO THE STAGE IN SCREEN SHOT ABOVE[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]================================================================================ ==========================[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]i HOPE THESE SCREEN SHOTS MAKE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. [/FONT]