Plugin Contributions

Default problem with godaddy hosting and payflow pro

I am having the same problem with godaddy hosting. the paypal payflowpro module says

"CURL is used for bidirectional communication with the gateway, so must be active on your hosting server (if you need to use a CURL proxy, set the CURL proxy settings under Admin->Configuration->My Store.)"

i have called godaddy a couple of times and the tech acts like he doesnt know what i am talking about. if i turn off the Curl then i get an error of invalid account info and with the Curl on i get a "Received HTTP code 403 from proxy after CONNECT" error.

any suggestions?

thanks
    Kyle

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: problem with godaddy hosting and payflow pro

Quote Originally Posted by kreynolds View Post
    i have called godaddy a couple of times and the tech acts like he doesnt know what i am talking about.
    That's more true than you know. He just plain doesn't know. That's why you pay next to nothing for hosting with GoDaddy: cuz you get what you pay for.
    Sorry if you don't like that. You'll find out more proof of that the longer you dare to put up with them.

with the Curl on i get a "Received HTTP code 403 from proxy after CONNECT" error.
    That's to be expected since GoDaddy's recent change which broke the proxy server which they once required in order to use PayPal's APIs.
    if i turn off the Curl then i get an error of invalid account info
    What EXACTLY does that message say?
    Chances are that THAT is what you need to be fixing, once you've turned off the CURL Proxy.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

i have triple checked the user partner vendor and password. even went to the lengths of setting up my own payflow pro and entered in that information and receive the same error. paypal tells me it could be because my card is from a small bank or the account has just been set up but i have been fighting with this for a couple weeks now and have tried various credit cards and always receive the same error.

Plugin Contributions

I use the Payflowpro module on several websites hosted at Hostgator. I ran into the problem with curl and found that by default HG did not enable curl by default. I needed to request that they enable curl for my account which they gladly did. You might want to try doing that at godaddy too.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

kreynolds, you still haven't stated EXACTLY what the invalid account info error message says.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

here is a few lines of code from the error log.

=================================

Jul-14-2010 12:54:38 (1279137278)
    before_process - DP-5
    resultset:
    Array
    (
    [RESULT] => 26
    [RESPMSG] => Invalid vendor account
    [REQUEST_ID] => 1279137277
    [CURL_ERRORS] =>
    )

termEC-2
    BEFORE: Token Data:

termEC-10
    Redirecting to checkout_payment - Stack: checkout_payment
    Message: We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (26 <!-- Invalid vendor account -->)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    I use the Payflowpro module on several websites hosted at Hostgator. I ran into the problem with curl and found that by default HG did not enable curl by default. I needed to request that they enable curl for my account which they gladly did. You might want to try doing that at godaddy too.
    GoDaddy does have curl enabled and i verified that with a phpinfo.php page

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Okay. Error #26 does mean that your user/vendor/partner/password details are not correct.
    Remember: they are all Case-Sensitive.
    And, you can't use "production" credentials in "sandbox" mode, nor vice-versa. So, make sure that you've got it set to Live or Production, and not as Test or Sandbox.

Failing that, contact PayPal tech support to find out why they're rejecting the credentials you're supplying. Zen Cart has no way of knowing what is wrong with the credentials.

Plugin Contributions

yes its in live mode. I did not receive two sets of login credentials. I switched it to sand box mode and now get an error 12.

Jul-29-2010 12:47:45 (1280432865)
    before_process - DP-5
    resultset:
    Array
    (
    [RESULT] => 12
    [PNREF] => V18H2D2D1391
    [RESPMSG] => Declined
    [AVSADDR] => Y
    [AVSZIP] => N
    [CVV2MATCH] => X
    [HOSTCODE] => D
    [PROCAVS] => B
    [PROCCVV2] => [
    [IAVS] => Y
    [REQUEST_ID] => 1280432865
    [CURL_ERRORS] =>
    )

termEC-1
    Killed the session vars as requested

termEC-2
    BEFORE: Token Data:

termEC-10
    Redirecting to checkout_payment - Stack: checkout_payment
    Message: We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (12 <!-- Declined -->)
    Session Data: Array

tried with two different cards.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Find out what PayPal is seeing in their system when you get the 26 response.