Plugin Contributions

Default still need help with side by side product name/price tag in producting listing

i have been asking this question over and over again, and even posted images with no help, and just saying my questions are confusing, so i thought i will post again and hopefully get a response

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: still need help with side by side product name/price tag in producting listing

[Dons moderator hat ... ]

Quote Originally Posted by hangman21 View Post
    i have been asking this question over and over again
    1. Posting the same thing over and over again is not only contrary to the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up, but is also very annoying to the people who have to read them over and over again. It's also akin to spam. So ... don't do that.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/faq.php
    You've been reminded of this matter several times by various forum members and moderators. If you continue to do so, you will be banned from participation here.

with no help, and just saying my questions are confusing
    2. Your questions are usually lacking significant important information. Without the necessary information, how can proper help be offered?
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/search...only=1&u=92585

3. Your posts usually have an air of arrogance and expectation that everyone should drop everything and magically guess what exactly you mean and want, as if you're somehow deserving extra benefits.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/search...only=1&u=92585

4. You've given bad attitude, hurled profanities, and uttered insults at the people who give help regularly. It's no doubt people don't want to help you.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...578#post887578
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...955#post887955
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...954#post890954

so i thought i will post again and hopefully get a response
    It has been said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting to get different results. ergo.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: still need help with side by side product name/price tag in producting listing

I have no idea what that guy dybytes is talking about at all... plz move on from the past. call the police if you think i am harrassing anyone. i am here to ask for help. i know you guys have a manual but it doesnt answer my question to a particular concern

Plugin Contributions

I have no idea what that guy dybytes is talking about at all...
    OK. But he does, and if even he can't work out what you're asking, it's a safe bet that nobody else will be able to either.

i am here to ask for help. i know you guys have a manual but it doesnt answer my question to a particular concern
    When you ask your questions, you have your site in front of you, and you know and can see lots of information that we can't. If you don't provide any of that information (and a link is usually the best way to do that), or so little of it that we can't even tell which page you're asking about, then we can't answer your question.

And if you don't get an answer fairly quickly, then just posting every couple of hours that you still need help won't move the situation forward. But posting additional information about your site or what you're trying to achieve might.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

When writing a post, there's a big box called Posting Tips above the one where you enter your text. If it doesn't lead you directly to answer, it will at least guide you in how to provide enough information so that others can help you.

Here's the contents of the Posting Tips box in full:

NOTE: When making a post, be sure to include relevant information such as:
    • What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    • Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)?
    • What addons have you installed? When?
    • In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install?
    • If you're encountering display/layout problems, post your site URL* so it can be seen in action.
    • If you're encountering problems that could be related to your server or hosting company, include the name of your hosting company (not their URL).
    • HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE FAQ AREA for answers to your question? (ie: a search for your error message or what you want to edit/change, etc)
    • Have you searched the FORUM for your error message or for answers to the question you're asking?
    • WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?
    • If this is your first store, have you tested all aspects of transactions before going live?

Also read the "Before You Post" and "Forum Do's and Don'ts" to be sure you provide at least the basics of information in your post. The more detail you supply, the more likely you'll get a usable answer. If you don't give enough information then you'll likely just get a reply asking for more info, or worse, no reply at all.

*NOTE: Search engines index this site very quickly. Posting your URL will cause your site and your post to show up in search engines. If you want to prevent that, put spaces between each letter of the domain name in your URL.
    Frank Koehl
    "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult"

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Default whats ############ solution to making the price tag and product name side by side

shows how irrogrant you guys are, i am buying a host and moving to litecommerce ######## you guys already and this damn tech support

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: page layout help please

use oscommerce tech support is better than here