Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread UPDATED: Reviews by Guest & CAPTCHA using TTF & GD for Zen-Cart v1

Jonathan,

On another note, can you check to see if your GD Library is enabled, (GD Support: enabled),
    Also, check to see if TTF is enabled as well, (FreeType Support: enabled)...
    ..as you need both GD & TTF installed & enabled for the CAPTCHA image to display!

In Admin go to Tools --> Server/Version Info, then scroll about half way down under "gd", it should tell you if GD is installed & enabled plus which version and if FreeType Support is enabled as well. If you are not certain ask your host!

Keep me updated.

Cheers,
    *Zen Cart eCommerce Solution - Putting the Dream of Owning an Online Business within reach of anyone!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread UPDATED: Reviews by Guest & CAPTCHA using TTF & GD for Zen-Cart v1

hi rlexyd,

This module is working perfectly! I just want to ask where in admin can I moderate the reviews. I can't seem to find it. Help please.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by garnet6 View Post
    hi rlexyd,

This module is working perfectly! I just want to ask where in admin can I moderate the reviews. I can't seem to find it. Help please.
    I found it already. It's on admin>catalog>reviews. This module is really great! Thanks a lot.

Plugin Contributions

Can you be a little bit more specific on what needs to be done to edit and install the captcha.sql ? Newbee in the breaking...

Plugin Contributions

ok got the sql updated, but still dont know what code would need to be changed. Some more info would be great maybe for others even though mine is working. If would could also add in some info on what files would need to be added to languages and different templates that would be great. I have a general idea and am playing around with it right now anyway

Plugin Contributions

Just updated my info for Anti_reg.php in spanish, french, italian, and german if anyone wants them...

Plugin Contributions

Will this work on 1.39f as well as 1.39g?

Plugin Contributions

Lonehorse,

I was running it on the newest updates prior to my issues it worked great.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I did get it working in 1.39f. However, I believe there is an error or something missing in the SQL statements that sets this up. My server wouldn't accept the INSERT command in the configuration table, but it had no problem with the one for the configuration_group. The only difference is that the configuration_group started out with an @ sign. Whereas there was no @ associated with the configuration.

Plugin Contributions

Hello and thanx for this nice mod!
    It works with english language (default) but the image doesn't appear on other languages. Any help?
    I use zen cart 1.3.9h and english and greek for languages.
    thanx in advance

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast