Hi

My first post here, I've been using Zen Cart for about 2 weeks now, and I've been getting on fine. So far any problems I've had I've been able to search and find the solution.

However I've not been able to find any info regarding the following.

I purchased the e-Start Your Web Store with Zen Cart pdf, which I'd highly recommend to anyone starting out with Zen Cart. In chapter 13 - Product Attributes on page 188 it shows an example of hotel accommodation in the example it says Starting at: $20.00.

On the cart I'm developing I'd like to add "Prices start from £5.00" or simply "From £5.00", the only way I've found so far is to leave out the price when setting up the product initially and typing the words into the description field, for example From £5.00 which is fine and shows up under the product title when viewing it in the shopping cart. however, I was wondering if there was a way of invoking this in Zen Cart. The thing is that I may need to do this for certain products, which increment in price, but for some products the price would be fixed i.e. they don't increment; so no need to state the from price wording.

Any help or if you can point me to a similar thread that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick