Default International Addresses - Move Postal Code After Region/Province for International?

I ship internationally from the US and use Dazzle/Endicia by copying and pasting the shipping address from the Shipping Address line of admin/orders.php into Dazzle.

For some reason, on international orders, the postal code appears between the city and the province/region. US orders are listed correctly with the zip code following the State.

For most of the places I ship (UK, Canada, Australia) it should follow the province/region, so I need to edit it each and every time.

How can I change this?
    Doug Kerfoot
    KeyLlama.com

Default Re: International Addresses - Move Postal Code After Region/Province for Internationa

As long as I am asking, I'd also like to use the zone_code (NSW) instead of the zone_name (New South Wales).
    Doug Kerfoot
    KeyLlama.com

Default Re: International Addresses - Move Postal Code After Region/Province for Internationa

Anyone?
    Doug Kerfoot
    KeyLlama.com

Have you considered using the Stamps.com Zen Cart integration?

Like Endicia, you can print pre-paid USPS shipping labels for any mail class, but with Stamps.com you can import your address info directly to Stamps.com from within the Stamps.com software. After your labels are printed, shipment information and tracking numbers are automatically posted back to your Zen Cart database.

This integration works with international addresses, which should solve the problem you have described.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email at social(at)stamps.com.

Thanks!
    Chuck