Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Here is where I am:

I made all changes to date fix and spiders.txt. If I use amazon shipping all is fine. Order shows up in zen cart admin and everthing is good. If I enable shipping and tax calculations after enabling call backs I get the following error in seller central:

The OrderCalculationsResponse could not be validated. Details: The XML could not be validated against the schema [cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'ShippingMethod' is not complete. One of '{"http://payments.amazon.com/checkout/2009-05-15/":ShippingMethodId}' is expected.].

Of course when checking out I get the We are sorry but were having problems retreving order details from the merchant.

My setting for callbacks:

Enable callbacks - true
    Callback page - http://www.XXX.com/checkout_by_amazon.php
    I am in sandbox so I am not using https as recommended, this also matches the address used in seller central piplene for both Merchant and Intergrator URLs. Not sure if both are supposed to be the same. Also I changed the listed domain in this post, its not xxx.

Enable Shipping callbacks - true

Enable tax calculations - true

Is shipping taxed - true , it is in GA

I have all by zone shipping set up in Zen and want to use it. Same with taxes. My shipping is flat rate based on the number of items shipped. One for all of USA, and then a zone 2 and 3 for international. Example of shipping: 1-3 items in USA is 4.50 4-8 items USA 8.75 and so on.

Any help would be great please

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jpsbears View Post
    Here is where I am:

I made all changes to date fix and spiders.txt. If I use amazon shipping all is fine. Order shows up in zen cart admin and everthing is good. If I enable shipping and tax calculations after enabling call backs I get the following error in seller central:

The OrderCalculationsResponse could not be validated. Details: The XML could not be validated against the schema [cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'ShippingMethod' is not complete. One of '{"http://payments.amazon.com/checkout/2009-05-15/":ShippingMethodId}' is expected.].

Of course when checking out I get the We are sorry but were having problems retreving order details from the merchant.

Enable callbacks - true
    I am in sandbox so I am not using https as recommended, this also matches the address used in seller central piplene for both Merchant and Intergrator URLs. Not sure if both are supposed to be the same. Also I changed the listed domain in this post, its not xxx.

I have all by zone shipping set up in Zen and want to use it. Same with taxes. My shipping is flat rate based on the number of items shipped. One for all of USA, and then a zone 2 and 3 for international. Example of shipping: 1-3 items in USA is 4.50 4-8 items USA 8.75 and so on.

Also My Zen Cart is giving me two orders at the same time for every order placed on Amazon. They both have the same date and time which is now correct.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jpsbears View Post
    Here is where I am:

Enable callbacks - true

OK I found and fixed my issue with 2 orders, It was because I used the Integrator URL and the merchant URL.

Still having issue with call backs and shipping and taxes above.

Plugin Contributions

I disabled the sandbox and reloaded the site, Still having CSS issues. that Amazon is causing. It would be no issue on a lighter color site, but being darker you can barely read the text now.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post

I had to comment out line 65 in the file: checkout_by_amazon/checkout_by_amazon_constants.php because it messed up my shopping cart screen (CSS conflict) my question is will this cause any issues within the Amazon module?

Here is the line I commented out:

PHP Code:
    // define("CBA_STYLE_SHEET", '"https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/cba/styles/one-click.css"'); 
    I ended up commenting out this line and it did remove my issue of the CSS issues. I was also able to get it to process a complete order and email so that is good news!

Now... If it was only checkout at step 2 like all the rest I would be happy! Any ideas if the checkout info could be pulled from that page instead? I much rather have all the options listed in one place.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shortysclimbin View Post
    I ended up commenting out this line and it did remove my issue of the CSS issues. I was also able to get it to process a complete order and email so that is good news!

Now... If it was only checkout at step 2 like all the rest I would be happy! Any ideas if the checkout info could be pulled from that page instead? I much rather have all the options listed in one place.
    I would've commented out the code in the header.php with the <!-- and --> tags but that works too I suppose. Do you still get the popup notification on that case?

You cannot currently use this module to process an order from the "Step 2" page. It is not meant for processing this way. Much like the Google Checkout button, you can only use this from the Shopping Cart page (Step 0) to start the process.

Plugin Contributions

retched,

I realize that this is only designed to be at step zero. What data can it not get from step 2 that is in step zero? Date, shipping, product qnt and item # are all in step 2. Sadly I do not have a full understanding of the process, so can you be a little more specific on why it may have issues?

Also, for my dunce self can you be a little more specific on how to properly comment out that line of code and I will do so to keep everything uniform. It should also help others on here that have also had the same issues.

Plugin Contributions

Hi jpsbears

Could you please verify the values returned by the shipping modules(Like Fedex, UPS etc) . Probably it may be returning some incorrect values.

Thanks
    Checkout By Amazon Team

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by retched View Post
    A while ago I introduced a way on getting the cron "wget" to work with Zencart which involved deleting the entry of "wget" from spiders.txt inside the /zencart/includes directory.

After doing some testing on my (semi-)live server, I HIGHLY suggest the following change:

Open /zencart/checkout_by_amazon.php and look for:

PHP Code:
    require('includes/application_top.php'); 
    IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THIS LINE, on the prior line, add the following:

PHP Code:
    define('SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS','False'); 
    So your checkout_by_amazon.php should look like this:

PHP Code:
    define('SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS','False');
    require(
    'includes/application_top.php'); 
    Once this is done, go back and edit back in the word "wget" on a line by itself on spiders.txt. This way you don't open your ENTIRE site up to remote wget attacks.
    jpsbears,

Have you made these changes as well to your checkout_by_amazon.php file?

Plugin Contributions

CheckoutbyAmazon (sorry, I don't have another name to call you),

Would you happen to know if it's alright to change the code that uses the product ID to the product Model instead?

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast