Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Thank you for the answers, I would like to discuss to the automated part more.

I update my order status(s) by a custom file and do not have to manually change them from within Zen Cart. The cron job I stated only executes this custom script.

My question is whatever is required to enter for the Amazon orders module will have to be integrated into this script and I will have the person that wrote this script handle that for me.

I just want to confirm with you before I started to have this script modified that this is possible? I assume it is…but would like any feedback you may have!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    Thank you for the answers, I would like to discuss to the automated part more.

I update my order status(s) by a custom file and do not have to manually change them from within Zen Cart. The cron job I stated only executes this custom script.

My question is whatever is required to enter for the Amazon orders module will have to be integrated into this script and I will have the person that wrote this script handle that for me.

I just want to confirm with you before I started to have this script modified that this is possible? I assume it is…but would like any feedback you may have!
    It should be possible if a developer can understand the order workflow in zencart and Amazon.

HERE ARE THE STEPS WHICH I CANNOT GUARANTEE, BUT YOU CAN TRY
    1. you can add an row into amazon_orders_history so that the cron job in the plugin will automatically pick and update that row.
    2. Make sure your scripts enters all the details as required in the UI.
    3. the cron job file in plugin updates the zencart status for that order. hope you mapped the zencart order statuses to amazon status in the plugin settings page.
    CONFIGURING THIS IN A BAD MANNER WILL RESULT IN INAPPROPRIATE DISPLAY OF AMAZON ORDER HISTORY.

Before trying out with the script, i would request you to manually test the confirm shipping, cancel order, refund order etc in production. This will help to understand what kind of entry the plugin makes into the amazon tables.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I'm working on stripping the $shipping_label and I was aple to remove some of what I needed to remove however it is still being imported to zen cart as follows:

UPS Ground - 8.43 8.43

I need to strip the first 8.43 it should not be in the same cell as the shipping name. From what I see it is being called in from file: checkout_by_amazon/modules/order/IOPNXMLParser.php and looks to be imported like that from Amazon?

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Another question I thought I read that the promotions is linked with Zencart coupons? If it is I just tried a test order using a coupon that I have active in my system and Amazon said it was not valid?

Plugin Contributions

I realize this may be a really dumb question but, do you need to have a ssl cert to get this mod to work correctly?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ella33 View Post
    I realize this may be a really dumb question but, do you need to have a ssl cert to get this mod to work correctly?
    Yes, If you want to get the instant order notifications when buyer places the order. This updates the inventory too.
    Yes, if you want to use Callback functionality to calculate tax, shipping using the information from your zencart site.

If you do not require instant order notifications, then orders are updated via MFA reports generated in seller central which takes 30-60 minutes. Order reports are generated every hour which is configurable.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I'm working on stripping the $shipping_label and I was aple to remove some of what I needed to remove however it is still being imported to zen cart as follows:

UPS Ground - 8.43 8.43

I need to strip the first 8.43 it should not be in the same cell as the shipping name. From what I see it is being called in from file: checkout_by_amazon/modules/order/IOPNXMLParser.php and looks to be imported like that from Amazon?
    The values are sent via callback. It is sent in the format
    Shipping module id - Shipping Option - Shipping Rate
    so that it can be identified at zencart.
    Now that you do not need shipping module id, you have removed it as stated earlier. If you do not want shipping rate, you can either remove from callback functionality (buyer wont be able to see the shipping charge while selecting it) or remove while order being created.

Another question I thought I read that the promotions is linked with Zencart coupons? If it is I just tried a test order using a coupon that I have active in my system and Amazon said it was not valid?
    Promotions are not linked with zencart coupons. Promotions can be used only by creating them in Seller Central. They will be populated in Order detail page. Zencart coupons at the checkout pipeline is not supported at this point of time.

Plugin Contributions

So this is where I am at and need some help. The orders go through fine but I always get returned to a page on my website saying Page Not Found. I had it set originally to: http://www.xxxx.com/checkout_by_amazon.php and had it set that way on both zencart and amazon checkout. I double checked to make sure the page does exist and it does. I changed it to http://www.xxx.com and that did not work either. I left all the return fields blank and that did not work. Help?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ella33 View Post
    So this is where I am at and need some help. The orders go through fine but I always get returned to a page on my website saying Page Not Found. I had it set originally to: http://www.xxxx.com/checkout_by_amazon.php and had it set that way on both zencart and amazon checkout. I double checked to make sure the page does exist and it does. I changed it to http://www.xxx.com and that did not work either. I left all the return fields blank and that did not work. Help?
    Check whether the return URL (where you are seeing page not found) has the HTTPS URL pointing to payments.amazon.com.

if yes, check http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162118#5 for solution.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonPayments View Post
    Have you turned off the troubleshooting? I checked your site as given in the logs. https://crystabellas.com. It says it is down for maintenance. can you enable it to check?

- Amazon Payments
    Wow......I don't have CBA installed any longer. I've tried 4 installs of ZC and tried CBA on 2 of them. I messed around trying to figure where and what the problem could be. So far nothing. ( Since I am doing a DB upgrade each time, I was leaning towards that being the problem. But then who knows. GC can be a right pain even on a good day and it seems to work without a hitch.)

I will let you know when I reinstall it.

Thanks

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast