Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

um ok thanks so have to create a special return page just for amazon checkout ... awesome...

also can someone tell me how to use their new inline fully integrated system (the NEW amazon checkout or is this not possible yet?

thanks

John

Plugin Contributions

ok so from what I have gathered, the inline (express checkout module) has nothing to do with this plug and involves extensive programming to make it work.

if someone can correct me on this I would love that, but I have seen nothing in the documentation.

Amazon wont help me on it, says its a 3rd party product, so try contacting them, but no one on the forums here, seems to know what to do with the inline express checkout module either....

can you say rock and a hardplace?

Basically I need to know how to make the checkout by amazon work with their INLINE widget so it carries through the steps on my stores site as per their advertisements about this great new feature... pretty useless if its not even a part of the actualy plug-in??

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi, me again. still same problem, buyer can check out, buyer can have the order confirm email, but seller did not have order information neither in zencart or in amazon seller center, no 'Sold, Dispatch Now' e-mail to seller. need help. thanks

isparkling.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bluejewelry View Post
    Hi, me again. still same problem, buyer can check out, buyer can have the order confirm email, but seller did not have order information neither in zencart or in amazon seller center, no 'Sold, Dispatch Now' e-mail to seller. need help. thanks

isparkling.com
    Is this on a live/production run? Or Sandbox server?

Plugin Contributions

Default BUG FOUND Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Hi guys,

I found a bug in the amazon checkout code. Here is what happens

1) browse the site and add something to my cart, click on my regular checkout button and LOGIN to my zencart, zencart then pops up with a "THIS PAGE CONTAINS SECURE AND UNSECURE INFORMATION etc..." message as it is returning me to the shopping cart page because it has MERGED my cart with stuff i had already browserd for in the past. The returning link is an HTTPS link (the shopping cart page is normally just http)

if i disable the amazon checkout, the warning goes away.

so basically all of the conenctions used in the amazon checkout module are NOT secure this producing an error when viewing the shopping cart page using https !! I really find this hard to believe that a PAYMENT checkout module is not done with all secure links.

I have not found a way to edit any sort of code sinec I dont actually see anything on the code from this end that would indicate an insecure link, so I think it must be pulling it from the js code on amazons side of things.

anyone with moer details on this and or how to fix this issue would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: BUG FOUND Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Quote Originally Posted by ethical View Post
    Hi guys,

I found a bug in the amazon checkout code. Here is what happens

1) browse the site and add something to my cart, click on my regular checkout button and LOGIN to my zencart, zencart then pops up with a "THIS PAGE CONTAINS SECURE AND UNSECURE INFORMATION etc..." message as it is returning me to the shopping cart page because it has MERGED my cart with stuff i had already browserd for in the past. The returning link is an HTTPS link (the shopping cart page is normally just http)

if i disable the amazon checkout, the warning goes away.

so basically all of the conenctions used in the amazon checkout module are NOT secure this producing an error when viewing the shopping cart page using https !! I really find this hard to believe that a PAYMENT checkout module is not done with all secure links.

I have not found a way to edit any sort of code sinec I dont actually see anything on the code from this end that would indicate an insecure link, so I think it must be pulling it from the js code on amazons side of things.

anyone with moer details on this and or how to fix this issue would be appreciated.
    Not sure how to fix it, but it works fine for me.

Plugin Contributions

what version of the module are you using? the newest one?

also what checkout script are you using, i really like it!

John

Plugin Contributions

The first release from the start of this thread. I haven't done any bugfixes, since dates in ZC don't really matter to me, not sure if that would cause your problem though.

The checkout mod is AJAX by Rubik Integration

Plugin Contributions

What is the deal with the module? Is it working for anyone out there? What happened to Bala this modules developer?

Please get in touch with me as I am at a standstill.

Plugin Contributions

Default Bug with inventory and Amazon

I just ran into a bug and I don't have time to read the whole thread to see if it's been reported, so here it is for Amazon, or users that this may affect.

If you are using inventory in ZenCart and you have the option set to not allow checkout if there are insufficient quantities of a product added to the cart, and the customer uses Amazon to check out, that setting is ignored. In other words if a customer orders 20 widgets and your inventory says you have 10, the warning will show up in the shopping cart that there are insufficient widgets, but the customer can click the Amazon button to check out and it will let the customer check out....which of course I found this because a customer did just that and now I'm going through the hell trying to reach someone that can tell me how to do a partial refund since it isn't apparent or documented in the Amazon selling manager.

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast