Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

IE and Checkout.. I have now tested my website on a few other computers with IE and it freezes as soon as I click on "add to cart". If I disable the amazon checkout, it goes right through. I have no idea what is causing the freeze. I even tried to disable the css for explorer and that did not work. Any help?

Plugin Contributions

I am running into three problems.

1) Running the Cron script every 5 minutes generates a 500 Server Error message. Checking the script error logs and ZenCart logs and I see that I'm giving a "XMLParser" class not found and given a reference to amazonorder.php. Looking into this:

PHP Code:
          $xmlparser $orders->fields['xmltype'] . "XMLParser"
    I'm not sure if I'm causing the error or something is causing the error.

2) All orders are added with a misaligned customer details, that could be my fault since I was using a customer with a middle initial being used. But is there anyway that a first name and second name could be used?

3) Each time an order is added, it has a date of 11/2/2036. in additioneach time a order is added, on admin home, I see a blank line of text. Can anyone assist?

Plugin Contributions

I have fixed issue three above. For some reason, the mysql function now() wasn't working, so I uncommented it and started to use the commented out code. And made some adjustments so that the server is returning the results in my time.

Also fixed the error regarding the no date next to the customer's name. Evidently, AmazonPayments wasn't including the date the account was created, which is what is looked for on the index page. So therefore, I made the following change to /checkout_by_amazon/amazonorder.php:

Look for
    PHP Code:
    'customers_authorization' => (int)CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL_AUTHORIZATION 
    Add a comma after AUTHORIZATION and afterward on a line, if desired, add:
    PHP Code:
    'customers_info_date_account_created' => $data->getOrderDate(), 
    Last edited by retched; 6 Sep 2010 at 09:11 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by retched View Post
    I have fixed issue three above. For some reason, the mysql function now() wasn't working, so I uncommented it and started to use the commented out code. And made some adjustments so that the server is returning the results in my time.

Also fixed the error regarding the no date next to the customer's name. Evidently, AmazonPayments wasn't including the date the account was created, which is what is looked for on the index page. So therefore, I made the following change to /checkout_by_amazon/amazonorder.php:

Look for
    PHP Code:
    'customers_authorization' => (int)CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL_AUTHORIZATION 
    Add a comma after AUTHORIZATION and afterward on a line, if desired, add:
    PHP Code:
    'customers_info_date_account_created' => $data->getOrderDate(), 
    DISREGARD THIS POST.

Evidently, this wasn't what caused the script to finally work, but something else did.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ella33 View Post
    IE and Checkout.. I have now tested my website on a few other computers with IE and it freezes as soon as I click on "add to cart". If I disable the amazon checkout, it goes right through. I have no idea what is causing the freeze. I even tried to disable the css for explorer and that did not work. Any help?
    Hi ella33,
    when you clicked on "add to cart" button, it freezes. when the page loaded, do you see any errors? we could not try as it is has been disabled in your site. Please enable it and let us know via PM.

I am running into three problems.

1) Running the Cron script every 5 minutes generates a 500 Server Error message. Checking the script error logs and ZenCart logs and I see that I'm giving a "XMLParser" class not found and given a reference to amazonorder.php. Looking into this:

PHP Code:
          $xmlparser $orders->fields['xmltype'] . "XMLParser"
    I'm not sure if I'm causing the error or something is causing the error.

2) All orders are added with a misaligned customer details, that could be my fault since I was using a customer with a middle initial being used. But is there anyway that a first name and second name could be used?

3) Each time an order is added, it has a date of 11/2/2036. in additioneach time a order is added, on admin home, I see a blank line of text. Can anyone assist?
    1. you should not get this error if your PHP has built-in XML support. can you paste the full error message ?
    2. First name and last names got from the amazon order report are mapped with the zencart first name and last name. any customization on that should be handled by yourself.
    3. Look at http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162847 for date corrections

DISREGARD THIS POST.

Evidently, this wasn't what caused the script to finally work, but something else did.
    could you explain how you got it working? this will help other merchants to get it fixed. if its a code bug, we will also get it patched.

Plugin Contributions

Here's the solution to the problem marcopolo was trying to solve in his post and AmazonPayments gave part of the answer. This does need to be changed as it is not correct as supplied and Amazon should be doing this in their code.

The complete solution follows in the code below if you're using IOPN. If you're not you probably have to put this code where $shipping_label is being set earlier in the file.

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    Shipping - UPS Ground - 7.43: 7.43

How can I have it only say just: UPS Ground
    Shipping - UPS Ground - 7.43:
    what is in bold is not needed price is populated twice one in the name colum and another is it's own colum, I ask becasue this prints on my invoices and does not look good.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazonPayments View Post
    2. You can change that value while the order in zencart system being created by createOrders method in amazonorder.php file. you can search for $shipping_label variable and modify it to suit your needs
    In amazonorder.php you need to search for "overwrite the shipping label for IOPN".

Existing code:

Code:
    /* overwrite the shipping label for IOPN*/
    	  if(!isset($shipping_label)){
    		$shipping_label = $data->getOrderFulfillmentShippingLabel();
    	  }
    Changed code:

Code:
    /* overwrite the shipping label for IOPN*/
    	  if(!isset($shipping_label)){
    		$shipping_label = $data->getOrderFulfillmentShippingLabel();

/* LBP 9-7-10 strip price off end of shipping label */
    		$shipping_label = substr($shipping_label, 0, strrpos($shipping_label, '-'));
    	  }
    I'd also like to see the prices that are concatenated on to the shipping methods not being rounded and also have the currency symbol in front of them. I haven't looked yet to see if this code is in the plug-in so I can change it, but if not Amazon should fix it.

BTW, I am using Super Orders and everything is working correctly with Super Orders without any modifications.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bpryor View Post
    Here's the solution to the problem marcopolo was trying to solve
    I just noticed that this only fixes this issue in the order admin in Zen Cart but does not remove it from the order confirmation e-mail to the customer. If AmazonPayments can give a clue as to where that might be so it can be changed too, that would be great.

Also, another question. I have the return URL blank and it correctly returns to my home page, but some of the time an Amazon window opens with an order confirmation and link to the order and sometimes it does not. If I have to I will make a custom return page, but I like the window opening behavior if it can be made consistent, but I'd also need access to the text of the window to modify it, which I haven't looked for yet.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Has any one got this working with Ceon URI Mapping?

If I turn URI mapping off it works great, turn it on you can complete the order but fails when amazon tries to return to your site.

Keith

Plugin Contributions

thanks bpryor for that fix!

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Editing an order that has tax will erase the tax from the order, any idea as to why?

I know it is not something that’s done often but since I'm testing everything it’s a issue that needs to be addressed. Logically If I give a refund to a customer the zen cart order will have to be adjusted to reflect it, so this will happen to others if they try to edit an Amazon Order. I'm using "Edit Orders" module.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast