Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 350
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    51
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    I installed the module today...however I'm receiving the following error when and order is placed. I make it all the way to Amazon but as soon as I login the below error message is displayed:

    We're sorry!
    We're sorry, but we're currently having problems retrieving order details from the merchant, and cannot process your order. Please return to the merchant's website and try placing your order again.


    Here is the debug info from Amazon Seller Central/Error Console:

    Error Type:
    OrderCalculationCallbacks

    Error Code:
    ResponseFormatValidationError

    Message:
    The OrderCalculations webservice returned a response whose format is not valid. Details: Callback response parameter 'order-calculations-response' is not provided.

    ** If I dsable Enable Callbacks within the module settings it works.
    Can you PM the full error message?

    Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    Second issue:

    I had to comment out line 65 in the file: checkout_by_amazon/checkout_by_amazon_constants.php because it messed up my shopping cart screen (CSS conflict) my question is will this cause any issues within the Amazon module?

    Here is the line I commented out:

    PHP Code:
    // define("CBA_STYLE_SHEET", '"https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/cba/styles/one-click.css"'); 
    This style sheet is required for enabling one-click checkout popup.

    - Amazon Payments

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    51
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    Quote Originally Posted by fmckinnon View Post
    Hey,
    I've installed this, but trying to setup in Modules > Payments ... when I fill out all the settings and attemp to save it, I get an Internal Server Error ... I assume this is a permissions issue, but the installation instructions did not seem to mention any permission settings on the various files, etc ... does anyone know what permissions should be?
    Hi fmckinnon,

    Thank you for pointing out the missing part in installation instructions. we will update accordingly.

    by default, when you unzip the files directly on the server, it should belong to the user it is running. when we tested on external server, we did not face such issue. however, it is good to mention about setting permissions for the php files.

    - Amazon Payments

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    416
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    I resolved my issue with the Amazon module, had to turn on the following line in my php.ini file.


    PHP Code:
    allow_call_time_pass_reference true 

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    416
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    bug Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    Ok I found a few more issues with this module:

    -When an order is made it's date in Zen Cart show as: 11/30/1999 00:00:00

    so it seems that is not being populated corectly by this module.

    -Tax is being carried over after an order is made however when I changed the order details from pending to processing the tax gets deleted from Zen Cart?

    Shipping Logic:
    -The names being exported to Amazon are the acual zen cart module names as well as the type of service. (see below) There should be a way to name these to something other then for example: UPSXML - UPS 3 Day Select the UPSXML is my module name and should not be given to the customer...they may get confused.

    -Shipping rates by carriers are mixed up and not grouped? My customers see this on Amazon:

    FEDEXGROUND - FedEx Home Delivery
    UPSXML - UPS 3 Day Select
    USPS - USPS Priority Mail
    STOREPICKUP - Local Pickup
    UPSXML - UPS Ground

    Shouldn't it be more like this:

    UPS Ground
    UPS 3 Day Select
    FedEx Home Delivery
    USPS Priority Mail
    Local Pickup (City, State)

    and last "UPSXML - UPS 3 Day Select" is selected as the default and not the cheapest...which if you fix this issue then there has to be some type of exclustion BECAUSE we offer local pickup for example which is free and that should NOT be the deafult for customers because most do not want to pickup an order in person.

    UPS ground or FedEx ground should be the default.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    84
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    marcopolo,
    Are you actually seeing your CBA orders in your ZenCart admin area? I'm getting orders, but ONLY see them in SellerCentral, they do not appear in my ZenCart admin *AT ALL* ... I was told by one of the CBA techs @ Amazon that this was the way it was supposed to be (for now)?

    I'm really curious to know if you're seeing actual CBA orders in your ZenCart Orders Admin area??

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    51
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    Ok I found a few more issues with this module:

    -When an order is made it's date in Zen Cart show as: 11/30/1999 00:00:00

    so it seems that is not being populated corectly by this module.

    -Tax is being carried over after an order is made however when I changed the order details from pending to processing the tax gets deleted from Zen Cart?

    Shipping Logic:
    -The names being exported to Amazon are the acual zen cart module names as well as the type of service. (see below) There should be a way to name these to something other then for example: UPSXML - UPS 3 Day Select the UPSXML is my module name and should not be given to the customer...they may get confused.

    -Shipping rates by carriers are mixed up and not grouped? My customers see this on Amazon:

    FEDEXGROUND - FedEx Home Delivery
    UPSXML - UPS 3 Day Select
    USPS - USPS Priority Mail
    STOREPICKUP - Local Pickup
    UPSXML - UPS Ground

    Shouldn't it be more like this:

    UPS Ground
    UPS 3 Day Select
    FedEx Home Delivery
    USPS Priority Mail
    Local Pickup (City, State)

    and last "UPSXML - UPS 3 Day Select" is selected as the default and not the cheapest...which if you fix this issue then there has to be some type of exclustion BECAUSE we offer local pickup for example which is free and that should NOT be the deafult for customers because most do not want to pickup an order in person.

    UPS ground or FedEx ground should be the default.
    1. see the fix here for the wrong date being updated for the order
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...552#post927552

    2. how are you processing the order? You should not be using zencart's status update dropdown for processing Amazon orders. In order detail page for an order, you will see action buttons that can be performed on amazon order. This action will update your zencart status accordingly.

    Please take a look at html_guide/FAQ_Troubleshooting_Guide.html
    #3 Is it mandatory to use the Amazon provided buttons Confirm Shipment, Cancel and Refund?
    Yes. Please use these buttons so that we can change the order status and execute debit/credit the customer's payment method as required.

    3. Shipping Logic
    You can remove the shipping module name in line no 141 checkout_by_amazon/amazoncallback.php

    old line
    PHP Code:
    array_push($quoteArray,  strtoupper($quotes['id']) . " - " .  $method['title'] . " - " $cost); 
    new line
    PHP Code:
    array_push($quoteArray,  $method['title'] . " - " $cost); 
    4. Shipping rates by carriers are sorted based on their cost before sending it to amazon during callback. Checkout by Amazon displays them in the pipeline based on the Service Levels (Standard, Expedited, One day, Two Day)

    5. At present, there is no option of specifying default shipping option when sending data via callback.

    Quote Originally Posted by fmckinnon View Post
    marcopolo,
    Are you actually seeing your CBA orders in your ZenCart admin area? I'm getting orders, but ONLY see them in SellerCentral, they do not appear in my ZenCart admin *AT ALL* ... I was told by one of the CBA techs @ Amazon that this was the way it was supposed to be (for now)?

    I'm really curious to know if you're seeing actual CBA orders in your ZenCart Orders Admin area??
    Have you configured two things?
    1. configure the IOPN URL in seller central
    1.a. for Production, it should be https://yourdomain.com/checkout_by_amazon.php
    1.b. for sandbox, it should be http://yourdomain.com/checkout_by_amazon.php
    2. configure the cron job as specified in the INSTALLATION_GUIDE.txt -> CONFIGURING CRON JOB

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    416
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    Ok the date issue fix worked and the code to remove the shipping module name worked, thank you.

    As for the action buttons that you say are in the details page, I do not have them? I do not recall adding any code to that page how are they suppose to show up there?

    One other issue I forgot to mention is that when an order is completed and amazon returns the customer to our website I'm geting a "Security Warning" that some stuff is not https however the page is https and everything on it on my end is properly setup for https. Is it something on your end maybe in the css files or something causing this?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    51
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    Ok the date issue fix worked and the code to remove the shipping module name worked, thank you.

    As for the action buttons that you say are in the details page, I do not have them? I do not recall adding any code to that page how are they suppose to show up there?

    One other issue I forgot to mention is that when an order is completed and amazon returns the customer to our website I'm geting a "Security Warning" that some stuff is not https however the page is https and everything on it on my end is properly setup for https. Is it something on your end maybe in the css files or something causing this?
    Action buttons are displayed just below the amazon order history table in order detail page.
    They are part of the plugin. no code changes are required. It is a workflow based and it gets displayed when your end point gets a notification or order reports are pulled from amazon.

    Two ways the order management in zencart works with checkout by amazon
    1. order placed in your zencart is notified via IOPN which will be in pending state (Amazon state). You need to map the status in the plugin settings
    2. after 15 minutes, after payment confirmation, order will be ready to be processed. At this point, you will see the action buttons "Confirm Shipment" or "Cancel Order"

    you have to use only them for processing the order only for (confirmation, cancel, refund).

    Refund action button appears only for confirmed orders.

    DO NOT USE SELLER CENTRAL FOR PERFORMING ANY ACTIONS ON ORDERS

    Also you have to enable the hourly XML order report in Seller Central > Checkout Pipeline Settings > Order Report > choose XML from dropdown.

    thats it.

    I guess the security warning are because of the popup outlines which are the images sent via HTTP. that should be causing the security warnings i guess.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    416
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    I see now where the buttons are, you have to just click on the order, using the details button they do not show on my end however that just may be because of custom modifications I have done to that page.

    How can we fix the security warning issue?

    On the details page shipping now shows on zen cart side (after I changed code you mentioned above) as:

    Shipping - UPS Ground - 7.43: 7.43

    How can I have it only say just: UPS Ground
    Shipping - UPS Ground - 7.43:
    what is in bold is not needed price is populated twice one in the name colum and another is it's own colum, I ask becasue this prints on my invoices and does not look good.


    And finally I have cron jobs move my orders around automatically as they go from processing to shipped, I'm assuming something custom can be programmed to do this without acually having to press those action buttons right? Where is the code that must be called to change order status if I program something custom?

    ** sites that get many orders will have an issue with this if that is the case.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

    OK I need some serious help here. I know where to put all of the files in the Includes folder. The problem is where in the world do I put all the files in the Checkout by Amazon folder.

    In that folder it's sub folders are images, modules, logs and library. And it also has php files. Please help.

    I am on the current version of Zen also

 

 
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Checkout by Amazon shopping cart bug?
    By fatiga in forum Addon Payment Modules
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9 Aug 2011, 06:38 PM
  2. Zen Cart - Amazon.com Model
    By Cylants in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27 May 2008, 04:05 AM
  3. Amazon Payments for Zen-Cart?
    By fruitjars in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15 Feb 2008, 04:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR