Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

This mod doesn't work with v1.3.9h

Code:
    [04-Dec-2011 17:41:39] PHP Warning:  include_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/modules/order/XMLParser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/amazonorder.php on line 357
    [04-Dec-2011 17:41:39] PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/modules/order/XMLParser.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/amazonorder.php on line 357
    [04-Dec-2011 17:41:39] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'XMLParser' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/amazonorder.php on line 360
    Code:
    --2011-12-05 01:03:28--  https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=Everything
    Resolving www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com... 50.57.138.44
    Connecting to www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com|50.57.138.44|:443... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Moved Temporarily
    Location: https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php?main_page=cookie_usage [following]
    --2011-12-05 01:03:31--  https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php?main_page=cookie_usage
    Reusing existing connection to www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com:443.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: unspecified [text/html]
    checkout_by_amazon.php?action=Everything: Permission denied

Cannot write to `checkout_by_amazon.php?action=Everything' (Success).
    Style is lost in shopping cart when CBA is enabled

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    I have the same problem as Jim does. AmazonPayments you never answered is there a way to do this. Seems like it should work like the PayPal payment module does. Thank You in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by allhen View Post
    This mod doesn't work with v1.3.9h

Code:
    [04-Dec-2011 17:41:39] PHP Warning:  include_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/modules/order/XMLParser.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/amazonorder.php on line 357
    [04-Dec-2011 17:41:39] PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/modules/order/XMLParser.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/amazonorder.php on line 357
    [04-Dec-2011 17:41:39] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'XMLParser' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/checkout_by_amazon/amazonorder.php on line 360
    Code:
    --2011-12-05 01:03:28--  https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=Everything
    Resolving www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com... 50.57.138.44
    Connecting to www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com|50.57.138.44|:443... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Moved Temporarily
    Location: https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php?main_page=cookie_usage [following]
    --2011-12-05 01:03:31--  https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php?main_page=cookie_usage
    Reusing existing connection to www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com:443.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: unspecified [text/html]
    checkout_by_amazon.php?action=Everything: Permission denied

Cannot write to `checkout_by_amazon.php?action=Everything' (Success).
    Style is lost in shopping cart when CBA is enabled
    Does anyone have any ideas what so ever.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Is anyone using this in UK. I managed to install it but now I get $ instead of GBP. Do we have to change settings to use it in UK?

Many thanks
    Damian

Plugin Contributions

I have the Checkout by Amazon plug in installed to a 1.3.8a Zen Cart. I am having difficulty getting orders that start on the Zen Cart site and finish on Amazon to be perceived by Amazon as items that my client has contracted with Amazon to fulfill. One possible cause for this that I have wondered about is the Amazon SKU number for each product. Zen Cart doesn't use "SKU" numbers. They use model numbers. I have given the products in Zen Cart model numbers that match the Amazon SKU numbers. But I don't know if that information is being communicated to Amazon when someone buys the product on the Zen Cart site. Could that be why these orders are not triggering the Amazon fulfillment services? Orders that start as well as end on Amazon are being fulfilled without any problem.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

~anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello

I'm using 1.3.9h and have just installed this module. Got all the config added and seems to work until you click the button... then I get sent to the sandbox at amazon.com - then I login to amazon.. first thing I notice is the net price is in $ and then it says;

"Important Message
    We're sorry, but there's a problem with this order. Please contact the merchant directly for assistance in completing this order."

I have tried changing the constants file to point at amazon.co.uk but that fails as the page doesn't exist.

Has anybody got this running for a UK based site?

Thanks

Andy

Plugin Contributions

Is there anybody out there that has got this add-on working on a UK based site intrgrating with amazon.co.uk?

Plugin Contributions

Eventually I found the documentation from the Checkout by Amazon developer that it does not work with Amazon's Fulfillment Services. I had my client's host, who is also a programmer, take a look at the problem. And he was able to modify the module so that it WOULD work with Amazon's Fulfillment Services. It works beautifully now. Orders that originate on my client's site who choose Checkout By Amazon are being fulfilled by Amazon as well.

He describes how he did so here:
    http://www.active-server.com/blog/fu...-zen-cart-259/ so that others can learn/benefit from it.

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone got this working for a UK site yet ? ive uploaded all settings and iam still getting DOLLARS in amazon sign in window and when i sign in i get IMPORTANT MESSAGE We're sorry, but there's a problem with this order. Please contact the merchant directly for assistance in completing this order. "

currently using sandbox... and iam getting no info at all from the error console in amazon seller central.

Help help help ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dennyhot View Post
    Has anyone got this working for a UK site yet ? ive uploaded all settings and iam still getting DOLLARS in amazon sign in window and when i sign in i get IMPORTANT MESSAGE We're sorry, but there's a problem with this order. Please contact the merchant directly for assistance in completing this order. "

currently using sandbox... and iam getting no info at all from the error console in amazon seller central.

Help help help ?
    Ok guys i have an answer for myself and some of the rest of you with the same problem for the UK sites.

Alas the Amazon Checkout module only supports payments for AMAZON.COM and will not work for amazon.co.uk.
    Amazon checkout UK only supports at this time MAGNETO carts.

HOW TO FIX?

Well we need somone out there to configure the CHECKOUT BY AMAZON V1.0 module to work with ZENCART 1.3.9 and later versions for amzon checkout.co.uk customers.

So put your hands up? show yourselves...were are you ? were are you ? lets be avin you ....

Rallying cry for experienced coders ....

Plugin Contributions

Hi. I am using Zencart v1.3.9h and I have installed Amazon checkout module. Unfortunately, Amazon button doesn't display on my checkout page.
    Would you please advise me how I can fix it? I didn't post any details here since I have no idea what information is needed.
    Please let me know if I need to share any info with you guys to solve my problem.
    Thanks

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast