Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Quote Originally Posted by luxurylives View Post
    OK I need some serious help here. I know where to put all of the files in the Includes folder. The problem is where in the world do I put all the files in the Checkout by Amazon folder.

In that folder it's sub folders are images, modules, logs and library. And it also has php files. Please help.

I am on the current version of Zen also
    place the checkout_by_amazon folder and checkout_by_amazon.php in the same place where your index.php from zencart is installed.

Plugin Contributions

When I ran ZC 1.3.8a and Amazon Checkout I didn't have a problem. The new cart (1.3.9f) with AC is a different problem.(The problem is one I had with Google Checkout on 1.3.8a though.)

When I enable AC, the actual cart shifts to the right, knocks the right sidebox column into oblivion and shifts some of the column images up. The other payment modules work fine...it's just AC. The AC button images don't show so actually using AC is impossible.

Any ideas where the problem may be?

Plugin Contributions

Well I figured it out about 2 mins after I posted the proble. (Maybe I should just post things as soon as I have a problem. I seem to have a habit of figuring out most problems within 5 mins of posting. Think of the time I could save!! LOL)

But now I have this message when I try the module out:

Important Message

We're sorry, but there's a problem with this order. Please contact the merchant directly for assistance in completing this order.

This may have already been addressed, but I figured I'd post it before I started digging.

Plugin Contributions

Got the images back where they belong, added the module, set it up according to instructions and did a test drive.

Something isn't right. Turned off the other payment modules to see if it may be a conflict. Nope.

Not sure where the problem is but this is what I see when I go to the shopping cart with a test purchase:

cartId:72483 2010-08-30T05:20:46Z 193 (Merchant ID--removed by ME!) <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><div style="text-align: justify;"> A splendid and delicious combination of ambrosia fruit salad topped with creamy raspberry sorbet. The bursting of succulent berries and zesty citrus from the ambrosia is combined with a creamy blend of fresh red raspberries to create a most delectable fragrance. After experiencing this powerful fragrance, you will understand why ambrosia was the food of the Greek gods.<br /><br />These distinctive candles can be enjoyed for their exquisite aromas or used to enhance the decor of any room. They are hand-poured and made with an exclusive blend of natural waxes - primarily soy wax with a small addition of beeswax. This combination of waxes provides a very long burn time, while maintaining all the great advantages you expect from a clean burning and environmentally friendly soy candle. Burn Time: 270 to 300 hours<br />Soy pillar candle is 3in. diameter and 9in. high <br /><br /><br /></div> 25.75 USD 1 Candles, Tarts, Warmers MERCHANT 879291009210 68.113.108.81 O:12:"shoppingcart":8:{s:8:"contents";a:1:{i:193;a:1:{s:3:"qty";d:1;}}s:5:"total ";d:25.75;s:6:"weight";d:0;s:6:"cartID";s:5:"72483";s:12:"content_type";s:8:"phy sical";s:18:"free_shipping_item";i:0;s:20:"free_shipping_weight";i:0;s:19:"free_ shipping_price";i:0;} A1JTR13ML1DA21 CBAZencart1.0 https://crystabellas.com/checkout_by...tion=ResetCart https://crystabellas.com/checkout_by...ion=CancelCart

Bet you can't guess what I placed in the cart!!

If I enable the signing options, it shows my AWS ID and Key.

Any help would be appreciated.

Seems that GC gave me a similar problem on 1.3.8e. Will hunt later. I've been trying to get CBA to work for 5 hours now and it has given me a flippin' headache. One day I will learn to take breaks from this stuff....maybe!!

Plugin Contributions

Amazon installed just fine on my site but when I go to checkout I get the error: "We're sorry, but we're currently having problems retrieving order details from the merchant, and cannot process your order. Please return to the merchant's website and try placing your order again. "

I noticed someone had this issue earlier and corrected it with a change in the php.ini, but mine is already set to allow_call_time_pass_reference = true.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Made a fresh install of ZC and then added only CBA module. Thought maybe some of the other modules were causing the problem, but no such luck. CBA just doesn't want to play nice with ZC1.3.9f

Since I can find the problem, I will uninstall the mod. Don't have a load of time to play with it. PP, AP, RME and GC should be enough options for now. Hopefully someone can give me heads up as to why it keeps having this problems.

cartId:72483 2010-08-30T05:20:46Z 193 (Merchant ID--removed by ME!) <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><div style="text-align: justify;"> A splendid and delicious combination of ambrosia fruit salad topped with creamy raspberry sorbet. The bursting of succulent berries and zesty citrus from the ambrosia is combined with a creamy blend of fresh red raspberries to create a most delectable fragrance. After experiencing this powerful fragrance, you will understand why ambrosia was the food of the Greek gods.<br /><br />These distinctive candles can be enjoyed for their exquisite aromas or used to enhance the decor of any room. They are hand-poured and made with an exclusive blend of natural waxes - primarily soy wax with a small addition of beeswax. This combination of waxes provides a very long burn time, while maintaining all the great advantages you expect from a clean burning and environmentally friendly soy candle. Burn Time: 270 to 300 hours<br />Soy pillar candle is 3in. diameter and 9in. high <br /><br /><br /></div> 25.75 USD 1 Candles, Tarts, Warmers MERCHANT 879291009210 68.113.108.81 O:12:"shoppingcart":8:{s:8:"contents";a:1:{i:193;a:1:{s:3:"qty";d:1;}}s:5:"total ";d:25.75;s:6:"weight";d:0;s:6:"cartID";s:5:"72483";s:12:"content_type";s:8: "phy sical";s:18:"free_shipping_item";i:0;s:20:"free_shipping_weight";i:0;s:19:"free_ shipping_price";i:0;} A1JTR13ML1DA21 CBAZencart1.0 https://crystabellas.com/checkout_by...tion=ResetCart https://crystabellas.com/checkout_by...ion=CancelCart
    This is on the shopping cart page right above the Amazon checkout buttons.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Factor View Post
    Made a fresh install of ZC and then added only CBA module. Thought maybe some of the other modules were causing the problem, but no such luck. CBA just doesn't want to play nice with ZC1.3.9f

Since I can find the problem, I will uninstall the mod. Don't have a load of time to play with it. PP, AP, RME and GC should be enough options for now. Hopefully someone can give me heads up as to why it keeps having this problems.

This is on the shopping cart page right above the Amazon checkout buttons.
    Have you turned off the troubleshooting? I checked your site as given in the logs. https://crystabellas.com. It says it is down for maintenance. can you enable it to check?

- Amazon Payments
    Last edited by AmazonPayments; 31 Aug 2010 at 11:54 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ella33 View Post
    Amazon installed just fine on my site but when I go to checkout I get the error: "We're sorry, but we're currently having problems retrieving order details from the merchant, and cannot process your order. Please return to the merchant's website and try placing your order again. "

I noticed someone had this issue earlier and corrected it with a change in the php.ini, but mine is already set to allow_call_time_pass_reference = true.

Any ideas?
    Hi,

can you look for the errors in the error console in Seller Central? It is under Integration tab.

Plugin Contributions

Still waiting on an answer from my previous post?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    I see now where the buttons are, you have to just click on the order, using the details button they do not show on my end however that just may be because of custom modifications I have done to that page.

How can we fix the security warning issue?

On the details page shipping now shows on zen cart side (after I changed code you mentioned above) as:

Shipping - UPS Ground - 7.43: 7.43

How can I have it only say just: UPS Ground
    Shipping - UPS Ground - 7.43:
    what is in bold is not needed price is populated twice one in the name colum and another is it's own colum, I ask becasue this prints on my invoices and does not look good.

And finally I have cron jobs move my orders around automatically as they go from processing to shipped, I'm assuming something custom can be programmed to do this without acually having to press those action buttons right? Where is the code that must be called to change order status if I program something custom?

** sites that get many orders will have an issue with this if that is the case.
    1. Security warning issue - we are looking into it
    2. You can change that value while the order in zencart system being created by createOrders method in amazonorder.php file. you can search for $shipping_label variable and modify it to suit your needs
    3. Processing orders using zencart is a manual step. once order moves to pending status(Amazon status), confirm shipment button will appear. You are required to fill in Tracking ID, Shipping service providers etc and then click the confirm shipment. once you press the button, it inserts an entry to the order history table with a processing status. it follows the work flow model as the order update in amazon takes time. your configured cron job polls amazon servers and updates the order history table.
    Not sure how you can automate this using the script suiting your purpose.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast