Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Reinstalled it and now all of a sudden it works......at least so far. I wonder if the verbal abuse had anything to do with it!

Plugin Contributions

Everything is set up and working perfectly in firefox, however, when I use IE to checkout as soon as I hit add to cart everything freezes. To test the problem I disabled amazon checkout and tried again and there was no freeze. Once enabled, back to freezing.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ella33 View Post
    Everything is set up and working perfectly in firefox, however, when I use IE to checkout as soon as I hit add to cart everything freezes. To test the problem I disabled amazon checkout and tried again and there was no freeze. Once enabled, back to freezing.

Any ideas?
    It could be the javascript that is being included or the bunched CSS script that is autoloaded in a header file.

Plugin Contributions

Any ideas?
    we did the testing with IE 8, FF 3.6, Safari 5.0. we could not reproduce the issue. In which IE version are you facing this issue?

Plugin Contributions

I have IE 7 that I am testing with, and still this morning it just freezes when I hit "add to cart".

Plugin Contributions

Ok I somewhat take that back, I just did it now on IE7 and it took about 3 minutes for it to get to the payment page but it went there. On firefox, it goes instantly.

Plugin Contributions

I have IE 7 that I am testing with, and still this morning it just freezes when I hit "add to cart".
    is it "add to cart" or is it checkout with amazon button in the shopping cart?

Ok I somewhat take that back, I just did it now on IE7 and it took about 3 minutes for it to get to the payment page but it went there. On firefox, it goes instantly.
    we did check on IE 7 and it works fine for your site.

Plugin Contributions

I hope you are right that its working fine on yours and just not mine. The issue from my end is from the amazon checkout because when I disable it, IE acts normal and takes me right to checkout. It is only when the amazon checkout is enabled that I have a problem with IE.

Plugin Contributions

Any clue why on some orders, our seller SKU is shown on the order in ZenCart (which is our products_model), and other times it's not?

In most cases, the purchased product (products_model) displays in the ZenCart order ... however, many times, it does not - we have to copy the product title and paste it into our front-page search to find the product in our store, and view the actual Model shown on the Product detail page. (yeah, we don't know all the product SKU's by heart!)

Plugin Contributions

Followup to my question above:

How can I get our ZenCart Order # to also be reflected in the Order details given at SellerCentral? Is this possible?

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast