Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    It probably means you've got some sort of test-mode enabled, either in your store's payment module or in your alertpay account.
    Highly unlikely.
    So if that test mode is set up on my store how would I get it to work normally?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "checkout success" page not displaying download links. using alartpay

Quote Originally Posted by bdcproductions View Post
    So if that test mode is set up on my store how would I get it to work normally?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    It doesn't look like the module itself lets you set a test-mode option, so it must be something you need to change by talking to your alertpay account representative.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

It doesn't look like the module itself lets you set a test-mode option, so it must be something you need to change by talking to your alertpay account representative.
    Yea I just talked to someone at alertpay and was able to disable the IPN "test mode". I loged in to my alertpay account and went to business tools - IPN Setup... Then enter your transaction pin and go don't to Test Mode and click disable.

Posted via Mobile Device

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "checkout success" page not displaying download links. using alartpay

Based on the code you quoted above, you'll only get an alertpay logo IF you've got the logo in a file located at /includes/modules/payment/alertpay.gif.
    If that file doesn't exist, then you'll either get no image, or no image and just ALT text instead of the image, or a broken-image symbol/box.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Based on the code you quoted above, you'll only get an alertpay logo IF you've got the logo in a file located at /includes/modules/payment/alertpay.gif.
    If that file doesn't exist, then you'll either get no image, or no image and just ALT text instead of the image, or a broken-image symbol/box.
    That's the problem, I do have the alertpay.gif in the directory /includes/modules/payment/

It's why I asked the question is the PHP code wrong or something, because i'm not seeing the image although it appears that I have the image in the directory that everyone says it should be in.

It leads me to believe that somewhere the code is broken, or Zen Cart is just not able to display this image for some reason, or somehow someway i'm just missing something completely.

So I really have no idea what's going on or how to fix it.

Tell me, should the Alertpay.php file be in the same directory as the image file? because that's where I have it.

And thanks for looking at the code for me. It's appreciated. If you can find a solution for me then you'd be considered a GOD in my opinion.
    Last edited by HTMLCSSNoob; 19 Aug 2010 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What happens when you visit http://your_domain.com/includes/modu...t/alertpay.gif via your browser?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12