Plugin Contributions

email error Email Error: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host problem

In the "Configuration - E-mail options", I put all options on the e-mail have changed a same godaddy email address and save
    After I finished the registration of such problems "Email Error: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host", I use my gmail email with godaddy email each other to be successful,
    And very timely. And godaddy's "SMTP EMAIL MAIL HOST" is "smtpout.secureserver.net",
    "Smtp email mail server Port" is "3535",they are correct.Here is E-mail options configuration:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Email Error: SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host problem

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

If I want to change the send and receive e-mail , what options to modify in the "configuraction - E-mail" ?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

There is no "receive" email, since your store itself never handles any incoming mail.

The "Send From" address is the address that all your store emails will "send from"; hence the name.

The "Store Owner Email Address" is the email address mentioned to customers in order-related email correspondence in case they need to contact the Store Owner for assistance with their order. Hence the name.

The rest of the email addresses are exactly as they say: extra "copies" of emails will be sent to the corresponding addresses after first sending the original emails to the customer.

Generally each of the settings is used for what it says it's there for.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.