Plugin Contributions

Default Moved site, MOST things are working!

Hey folks,

Over the weekend I moved my site to a new hosting company and MOST things are working. There are two issues....

1) Images are not displaying on my 'define_main_page' although all other product images are displaying fine throughout the rest of the site.

2) My 'default' editor is Tinymce, it does not appear to be working correctly. When I try to use it to edit my defined pages, etc. all I see are the codes, not the actual page as it is supposed to be displayed.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've double and triple checked my configure.php files(both) and all of my paths are correct and everything else on the site is working fine. Little puzzled!

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moved site, MOST things are working!

Quote Originally Posted by nehoward64 View Post
    Hey folks,

Over the weekend I moved my site to a new hosting company and MOST things are working. There are two issues....

1) Images are not displaying on my 'define_main_page' although all other product images are displaying fine throughout the rest of the site.

2) My 'default' editor is Tinymce, it does not appear to be working correctly. When I try to use it to edit my defined pages, etc. all I see are the codes, not the actual page as it is supposed to be displayed.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've double and triple checked my configure.php files(both) and all of my paths are correct and everything else on the site is working fine. Little puzzled!

Thanks!
    Update.... I have issue number one resolved, my images are displaying correctly now, however, it appears that neither of my html editors will load and it is defaulting to the plain text editor. Any idea what would cause this?

Plugin Contributions

Update....

I reinstalled 'tinymice'(as i affectionatly call it!) and the editor now works, I'm sure the same would hold true with htmlarea but since I dont use it, I'm not going to worry about it unless someone tells me there's a vital file for the operation of the rest of the system.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update that reloading the Editor to your site was able to resolve the problems that you were having ... probably a bad FTP day ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

yeah, must have been a bad '1' or '0' somewhere!

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to insert an image in TinyMCE and am getting a "You don't have permission to access /editors/tiny_mce/plugins/advimage/image.htm on this server."
    Seeing as you use this mod, nehoward64, would you know what the problem may be?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by piker View Post
    I am trying to insert an image in TinyMCE and am getting a "You don't have permission to access /editors/tiny_mce/plugins/advimage/image.htm on this server."
    If it's an image on a server somewhere, which is what your description sounds like, then it means you dont have the permissions to read or copy from that item. If it's on your local drive, which is where I start for all of my images, then you have a different issue and i'm not sure what would cause that. But check the file permissions on the server you're trying to copy the picture from. That would be a good place to start. Also check the permissions on the file mentioned above.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by piker View Post
    # but now allow just *certain* necessary files:
    <FilesMatch ".*\.(js|css|jpg|gif|png|xml|html|htm)$">
    Order Allow,Deny
    Allow from all
    </FilesMatch>

the htaccess file needs to be modified to include htm - it is blocking them. Is it me or is FCK editior the only editor that has an upload function for images?
    Last edited by WebMC; 17 Aug 2010 at 05:20 PM.