Plugin Contributions

Default Facebook fan box problem? login_status.php download blocked by IE?

I got a facebook fan site box on my store ( www.pbmarkers.co.nz ) and today when I went to browse the site it said internet explorer hade blocked a download from facebook (login_status.php).. It asks repetedly for this through out every page..Do you want to download login_status.php..If you download the file there is nothing in it... I've never had this problem before until today...

Can anyone tell me why i'm getting this warning? Somethings wrong with the fan box or is it something on facebooks side??

Someone else having this sudden problem?

Cheers
    Robin

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Facebook fan box problem? login_status.php download problem?? Virus?

I am having the same problem as you. Exactly the same problem. I am not on Zen Cart though. http://www.bristolblueglass.com It started today. It must be either Facebook or Microsoft.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Facebook fan box problem? login_status.php download problem?? Virus?

I probably have to disable the sidbox for now until someone knows what's going on...

Plugin Contributions

This problem still exist if I turn the Facebook Side box OFF!!! It's really annoying, on every page it comes up if you want to download the login_status.php file

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the same issue as well and it started today. I"m searching all over - if I find anything I'll let you know! Not using Zen Cart either. Must be something new in Facebook ... I haven't changed anything on my site.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by oldnick View Post
    I'm having the same issue as well and it started today. I"m searching all over - if I find anything I'll let you know! Not using Zen Cart either. Must be something new in Facebook ... I haven't changed anything on my site.
    apparently it only happens on some computers and some browsers for some reason... It's a random thing!

Plugin Contributions

Me too,

But I total remove the coding the gen by FaceBook.

And using manual coding to fix it (Link to my FaceBook Page directly)

Hope this help anyone there to make a idea to temp. fix this.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Chan

Plugin Contributions

And it is not the problems of Zen Cart.

The source is from FaceBook.

Plugin Contributions

I've taken it off the site completely now as it just looks bad. what a shame! Is it facebook or what? and why only IE? what a piece of crap IE is. when ever there is a headache its usually IE.

Plugin Contributions

Upon checking my site today I find that its all back to normal. I hope it stays that way. Cant find any news of it being fixed by anyone though.

Is this fixed for everyone else?