Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lite Red and Black Pure templates

This is a nice clean template. But when I look at the demo, I see on the very top above the logo some links (home, contact us, etc)

I installed the pure red free template, but I don't see those at all, nor any options to activate them.

Is this feature available in the template, or the demo was just a customized version of the template?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

This is a nice clean template. But when I look at the demo, I see on the very top above the logo some links (home, contact us, etc)

I installed the pure red free template, but I don't see those at all, nor any options to activate them.

Is this feature available in the template, or the demo was just a customized version of the template?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for the dumb question, but i've spent a fair amount of time and I can't find this simple answer. For side boxes such as the more information side box in black pure. Where can I find information on renaming the sidebox or header and the pages. I found by opening page_2 I can change the title, but that doesn't help the link on the main page that says page_2.

I've looked in more_information.pho tpl_more_information english.php.

English.php looks like it contains what I need to modify, but I did that and it didn't change.

Sorry I'm sure it is in the faq I'm just not finding it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by notset4life View Post

Thanks
    Disregard this. Figured it out - EZ Pages.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ahall13 View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question, but i've spent a fair amount of time and I can't find this simple answer. For side boxes such as the more information side box in black pure. Where can I find information on renaming the sidebox or header and the pages. I found by opening page_2 I can change the title, but that doesn't help the link on the main page that says page_2.

I've looked in more_information.pho tpl_more_information english.php.

English.php looks like it contains what I need to modify, but I did that and it didn't change.

Sorry I'm sure it is in the faq I'm just not finding it.
    I don't recall, but simply use the Admin / Tools / Developer Tool Kit, type in some of the text you find on those pages, and you will find the pages you need to edit.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks it was late I checked there but was only checking the language files. Today I found my template specific english.php that had this defined.

Very nice theme.

A few errors pulling up at the WC3 Validation site.

One in particular is difficult to cure but seems to be a closing tag issue.

Message is this.

Line 97, Column 207: required attribute "alt" not specified

…s/templates/black_pure_free/images/spacer.gif" /></a>Your cart is empty</div>

I thought i chased it down to the tpl_top_nav.php file but thought you might like to know and can fix it for a future release as i just cannot get the error to disappear.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mal2809 View Post
    Very nice theme.

A few errors pulling up at the WC3 Validation site.
    Line 97, Column 207: required attribute "alt" not specified
    …s/templates/black_pure_free/images/spacer.gif" /></a>Your cart is empty</div>
    Thank you for your opinion about the theme.
    Unfortunately, I can not reproduce the issues you described. I've checked the LiteRed and BlackPure template packages from 12leaves.com site and no errors were found via W3C validator.

Please, let me know when and where you downloaded the template you use.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I just started using lite_dark_grunge, I like it a lot. Installation and configuration was pretty straight forward for someone like me doing this for the very first time. I'm new to ZC as well. I do have 3 questions.

1. How do I change page title from title>About us : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce</title to my own?

2. On the left side just under categories and above Featured Box there are links to Specials, New Products, Featured Products, All products, in smaller font. How can I remove it?

3. How do I center and make it one line. Copyright © 2011 Brass Cycle Works. Powered by Zen Cart Designed by 12leaves.com located under the footer.

http://www.brasscycleworks.com/

Thanks

Art
    Last edited by artek; 20 Mar 2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Plugin Contributions

I upgraded my site from v137 to v139h and also change the template to Lite_Red I was displaying a RSS Feed on the homepage. Now every time I define my home page the RSS Feed shows in iframes, what would make it do that, it show find in Fox Fire, it internet explorer that shows the iframe. Its a php file.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast