Default Yorkshire Clean Template Support Thread

Announcing our 21st free template contribution to the zen cart community:

Name:  350yorkshire_clean.jpg
Views: 1871
Size:  27.3 KB

See the live demo here:

Yorkshire Clean Free Zen Cart Templte by Picaflor Azul

Packed with Great Features:

• Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!

• Fixed width 2 or 3 column display

• Matching button set included

• Matching icons

• Customized product info page layout

• Custom header with header search box, shopping cart total number of items, and dollar amount.

• Fully customizable (easy to turn off items you don't want to use) header drop down mega menu with quick links, shop, brands, info (includes admin configurable ez pages), connect with us, and service (with customizable text and images).

• Home Page slideshow included

• Tabbed home page centerbox content for New Products, Featured Products, and Specials

• Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin It button, and 300+ Sharing Services)

• Fully customizable (easy to turn off items you don't want to use) expandable, sticky footer featuring a footer menu with contact information (telephone and link to contact us page), information, customer support, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, optional links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog, and optional, customizable links to payment options.

• Cross Browser compatible in Firefox, IE9, IE8, IE7, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.

• W3C Valid XHTML and CSS

• Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Column Divider Pro, Designer Monthly Boxes, Pure CSS Mega Menu

• No changes to core files

• Detailed html readme file with written tutorials and screen shots and links to videos of the installation and customization steps

• Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.5. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Please post any questions or bugs here.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Yorkshire Clean Template Support Thread

Very nice! Very much like what I was going to try turning Hampshire Cammie into when I got the time, but you've just pretty much done it.

I like your footer area. But having to expand to see the customer service area...I wonder if customers will overlook that? But with the info also in the header drop-down, maybe not a big deal.

Nice job!
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

I wish you would go on holiday Anne I've just spent ages getting abbington_Mega how I want it and you bring another out, One word of desent though that footer would drive me mad but hey I'm an old gt still nice job
    What ever your doing remember to KISS ( Keep It Simple Stupid )

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by discoverytdi View Post
    I wish you would go on holiday Anne I've just spent ages getting abbington_Mega how I want it and you bring another out, One word of desent though that footer would drive me mad but hey I'm an old gt still nice job
    Lol ;-) Holiday, what's that? I did debate about making the template with the expandable footer, but in the end decided that there had been enough requests for this functionality that it was worth doing a release ;-) It's the kind of thing that some people will love and some will hate. But the ones who don't like it can use one of the other templates ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by discoverytdi View Post
    DITTO. Really nice work Anne. We are just putting finishing touches on Abbington Mega too.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Very nice! Very much like what I was going to try turning Hampshire Cammie into when I got the time, but you've just pretty much done it.

I like your footer area. But having to expand to see the customer service area...I wonder if customers will overlook that? But with the info also in the header drop-down, maybe not a big deal.

Nice job!
    Thank you ;-) All of the footer links are replicated in other parts of the template like the header menu or can be turned on in the sideboxes so I didn't think there was a great danger to have them as expandable.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    DITTO. Really nice work Anne. We are just putting finishing touches on Abbington Mega too.
    Thank you so much! I am happy to hear that you are using Abbington Mega for your site.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have the basic instalation of zent cart, I install the spanish laguage pack, I am new with zen cart, if I install your template Yorkshire, I loose the spanish traslation, or your template is going to work in spanish?
    Thank you Carlos

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 11colors View Post
    Hi,

I have the basic instalation of zent cart, I install the spanish laguage pack, I am new with zen cart, if I install your template Yorkshire, I loose the spanish traslation, or your template is going to work in spanish?
    Thank you Carlos
    If you want to use a language other than english, you will need to copy the files in the english directory to your new language.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you want to use a language other than english, you will need to copy the files in the english directory to your new language.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thank you for your answer,

You mean I can install the theme yorkshire and copy files to the Spanish and translated stay.

"I have already installed the basic Zen Cart with translation into Spanish".

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast