Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lite Red and Black Pure templates

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    2. Validation errors when run through http://validator.w3.org/ , see below asterisks.
    I would like to inform you that all the templates now passes W3C validation. We submitted the templates to Zen Cart contribution section, but they haven't updated yet there.
    In the meantime, you can download updated free templates here:
    http://www.12leaves.com/

Plugin Contributions

I'm using the Pure Black template and have 3 quick questions.

1. In Firefox and Chrome, my page looks fine. However, in IE, the top_nav cuts off my logo.gif file. I've looked at the source but I really have no clue what I'm looking for. I'm sure it's something small and dumb that needs correction.

2. I can't get 2 of the buttons (T Shirts and Accessories) to change color when pressed. I followed the instructions in posts #17 and #18 of this thread but I'm not sure how to get non-EZ pages to function properly.

3. What file do I edit to get the cream colored section where the search and cart are to be the same width as the Nav Bar and the Main Wrapper?

Here is a link to my site http://www.metalbiscuits.com

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi all. First of all, thx for the nice templates.

I'm using the pure red template. I can't put a header background or center the logo. I'm new to this and i need help!
    Thx in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Solved, just had to edit something in the CSS flie.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Metalbiscuits View Post
    I'm using the Pure Black template and have 3 quick questions.

1. In Firefox and Chrome, my page looks fine. However, in IE, the top_nav cuts off my logo.gif file. I've looked at the source but I really have no clue what I'm looking for. I'm sure it's something small and dumb that needs correction.

2. I can't get 2 of the buttons (T Shirts and Accessories) to change color when pressed. I followed the instructions in posts #17 and #18 of this thread but I'm not sure how to get non-EZ pages to function properly.

3. What file do I edit to get the cream colored section where the search and cart are to be the same width as the Nav Bar and the Main Wrapper?

Here is a link to my site http://www.metalbiscuits.com

Thanks!
    1. You should increase "height" parameter of the "#logoWrapper" class in your CSS style file.

2. Unfortunately, there is no simple solution in your case. Some custom development works is required.

3. You should edit "margin" parameter of the "#tools_wrapper" class in your CSS style file.

Plugin Contributions

Awesome, thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I have the pure black free template installed and perhaps I missed something in the installation. My screens and emails show up with the text phrases like "header_product_amount" and "top_menu_hello". I resorted to hard-coding files like \includes\templates\black_pure_free\templates\tpl_top_nav.php and others in that directory to change the text. After reading this thread, and having a few more phrases to change that I can't find anywhere, I wonder if there is an easier way to do this. I probably missed some parameter or something during the install. I'm obviously not an expert here, so if you could help, I would appreciate it. I'm a little confused by the heirarchy of where ZC gets the literal phrases from.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VJef View Post
    To edit or add links to the top navigation ('New Products, Specials, My Account, View Cart, etc..') you should edit 'includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_top_nav.php'

YOUR_TEMPLATE = any of Lite or Pure series template variation name. For example, in your case you should edit 'includes/templates/black_pure_free/templates/tpl_top_nav.php'
    I have got to this part but when I edit products and specials, no problems, when I edit to My Account from <?php echo TOP_MENU_MY_ACCOUNT;?> my screen goes blank apart from the logo. It appears it does not like the space between "My" and "Account"
    many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pgmcsg View Post
    I have the pure black free template installed and perhaps I missed something in the installation. My screens and emails show up with the text phrases like "header_product_amount" and "top_menu_hello". .

Please, read "The header (or other) titles do not display correctly." section of the following FAQs:
    http://www.12leaves.com/faq.html#faq-zen-cart

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by asklair View Post
    I have got to this part but when I edit products and specials, no problems, when I edit to My Account from <?php echo TOP_MENU_MY_ACCOUNT;?> my screen goes blank apart from the logo. It appears it does not like the space between "My" and "Account"
    many thanks
    You should use quotation marks if you want to change the text in the header.php file:
    <?php echo "My account";?>

Otherwise, you should edit the value of the "TOP_MENU_MY_ACCOUNT" variation in the "includes\languages\english\black_pure_free\header.php" file, if you use BlackPure Template.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast