Hi

I have a new installation of Zencart 1.3.9f just installed with the aim of setting up a music shop for a friend.

So far I've only installed the CEON URI module and set up some overrides.

I've been trying to set up products using Media Manager, and I wanted to add an MP3 flash player. I am trying to install the one from the Addons but I think it is a little out of date and the files no longer match those downloaded from the Premium Beat site. I attempted to amend things to match but haven't so far got it to work.

Has anybody else recently done a successful installation of this mp3 player addon?

So far the differences are that there is no longer a swfobject.js included with the installation files, but is linked direct to an external url. I have tried to recreate this file / link directly to it to get around this.

The swf filename has also changed, but that was easy to correct.

That just leaves the code generated in tpl_modules_media_manager.php to embed the flash player, which I suspect is where the problem is unless I've completely missed something else, which, with my amendments to the links, is as follows:

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/swfobject/2.2/swfobject.js"></script>

<div id="flashPlayer">
<div class="mediaTypeLink"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(DIR_WS_MEDIA . $za_clip['clip_filename'], '', 'NONSSL', false, true, true); ?>" target="_blank"><?php echo '<span class="mediaClipFilename">' . $za_clip['clip_filename'] . '</span>' . (!empty($za_clip['clip_type']) ? '<span class="mediaClipType"> (' . $za_clip['clip_type'] . ')</span>' : ''); ?></a></div>

</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.radiationsun.co.uk/shop/media/OriginalMusicPlayer.swf", "mymovie", "192", "67", "7", "#FFFFFF");
so.addVariable("autoPlay", "no");
so.addVariable("soundPath", "<?php echo zen_href_link(DIR_WS_MEDIA . $za_clip['clip_filename'], '', 'NONSSL', false, true, true); ?>");
so.write("flashPlayer");
</script>
</body>
</html>

Can anyone perhaps help with identifying where the problem is or point me at a solution, that would be so helpful

thank you