Andover, Mn. and I feel more stupid every year I get older for living here!!!
    Plugin Contributions

Default Quantity display during checkout

Upgrading from 1.3.7.1 to 1.3.9. was using inventory control to show customer quantity in stock when they order more than is in inventory. I have went through all the settings in admin and compared they are the same between old site and new one to make sure all display quantity options are set to true and they are. Also imported the old database into the new one and did the db upgrade as well and status same. I suspect one of the developers that created the 1.3.7 site deleted some display quantity options in some file instead of using the admin options. I just can't find it. Any help is appreciated. Old site is at spjrr.com and new test upgrade site is at spjrr.com/sp/index.php

Thanks,
    Mark Smith

Andover, Mn. and I feel more stupid every year I get older for living here!!!
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quantity display during checkout

Thanks to the first similar thread listed below I was able to find the problem. It was the tpl_shopping_cart_default.php. When I installed the stock attributes addon for some reason the new version of it didn't get installed. The one in place was the one that came with the 1.3.9e file set. Even though I searched and looked for several hours through the forums I didn't find that similar thread listing.

Thanks

Mark