Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default "Add Products to Cart" option missing

On only one of my sub-categories, the "Add Selected Products..." button is missing.

I've checked the Admin but I can't seem to find a control for this.

Any ideas how to fix?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Add Products to Cart" option missing

On only one of my sub-categories, the "Add Selected Products..." button is missing.
    Which one and what site?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

doh! sorry...

www.battlefrontgames.biz **Store**

http://www.battlefrontgames.biz/inde...&cPath=1_13_21 **Direct Link to Page In Question**

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

If you have in the Stock settings the:
    Show Sold Out Image in place of Add to Cart
    Show Sold Out Image instead of Add to Cart Button

0= off
    1= on
    set to 1, then you will not see the Add to Cart/Buy now when the Product Quantity is <= 0 ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Ahh, ok I see. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Ajeh, DrByte - anyone who has the ability to pinpoint the answer!? I have been most grateful as a guest reader of your comments but now I am truly stuck.

Last night I had a beautifully configured, fully functioning and live 1.3.9h from a fresh install. Now I have broken it beyond my ability to diagnose what has happened.

After reversing out of an attempt to configure SSL - (Firefox warning messages unacceptable) - and despite use of a known-good backup of both full file-set and products (Easy Populate 3.0.3 Adv) all of my main product categories have non-functioning Quantity boxes under each product (you can type in them but they do not respond to return key as they once did) - and the "Add Selected Products To Cart" button is missing from all pages like www.domain.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

Confusingly the underlying functionality still works on www.domain.com/index.php?main_page=products_all
    Also update quantity boxes and buttons work on individual items and on cart contents.

It does not appear to be a problem with Firefox or my browser cache because I have tested it on another machine, on Safari and also via proxy surfing each with identical outcome.

I am attempting to make use of "Product Listing" > "Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status and Set Button Location" set to 3.

Also

"Product Listing" > "Display Product Add to Cart Button (0=off; 1=on; 2=on with Qty Box per Product)" set to 1

Also

"Product Listing" > "Display Product Price/Add to Cart" set to 3

I have used your excellent SQL Patch from another post Tools > SQL Patch > UPDATE products SET products_qty_box_status = 1; and can verify a good random sample of products shows quantity box set to 'on', and also each product's "Product Qty Maximum:" is set to 0 - unlimited.

I have tried "Store Manager" > "Reset ALL Products Master Categories ID" and also "Optimize Database "

(please forgive me for not immediately publicising my domain name in this context - but will gladly PM)

I do not know what to do / undo or attempt next.

Glad be proven 'new' just extremely grateful in urgent anticipation of a fast recovery.....

Julian

Plugin Contributions

This is now fixed ... the products_listing.php module had been customized in such a way as to break the Product Listing by disabling the drawing of the form for the multiple listing ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    This is now fixed ... the products_listing.php module had been customized in such a way as to break the Product Listing by disabling the drawing of the form for the multiple listing ...

Linda you are indeed the Zen Goddess. Without your kindness that would have been a fresh-install fix at my level of appreciation for coding.

JC

Plugin Contributions

Not a problem ... it often is just someone looking at the site a little differently to help identify something that has been changed that might prevent something from working as it should ...

Glad all is right once more on the listing ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Dear all, same case here. My "Add qty" button is missing out of sudden when i didnt do anything.
    Can someone pls advise me on this?
    my website is http://sgmodder.com/

Product listing configuration has all been set to "on" and store is in normal mode.
    Would appreciate any help here.

Helpless Edwin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast