Quote Originally Posted by WebKat View Post
So... the Stamps.com integration doesn't use my shipping module prices? That makes it 100% useless... what am I missing? I had to have the CEON guy at Advanced Shipper specially hack his own module to get our custom shipping to work right--there is no way that Stamps.com's internal calculations are going to get it.
This is true for any third party shipping program They charge you based on weight, volume and destination. That information is transferred from Zencart over to the shipping program, such as Stamps.com. What you actually charge the customer is your business and doesn't factor in what Stamps.com will charge you.

With CEON Advanced Shipper, you can configure the settings to charge shipping by item, weight or sales figure. You can also include a surcharge as a handling fee if your product is especially difficult to package. So what you charge your customers is their cost of doing business with you. All Stamps.com is concerned about is the weight, volume and destination of the package. This is the fee they assess for you to do business with them.