Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stamps.com integration - Couple small bugs need addressing

Ugh, Stamps.com has been working ok (not great) since I started using it 3 months ago. Yesterday suddenly I can not get any new orders and I can not update any orders either. I keep getting an error: can't access order module
    I have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, reinstalled the mod and nothing works.
    Anyone, I am paying for a service once again that is not working.
    thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Have you called the toll-free support number 888-434-0055 Option 4 and ask for help?

That's pretty much the only other option.

Good luck.

What I was told earlier this week is that Tier2 and Prod Dev work on what they want to work on and the management doesn't care or have a say in the priority list.

• Scripting errors trouble goes back nearly 3 months.
    • My host almost disabled the script a couple of weeks ago for excessive traffic from Stamps.com. Over 200,000 hits in 2 weeks checking for order from the past 5 days and also for orders TOMORROW every 2 hours instead of checking for orders added since the last sync.
    • International postage still does not print without errors

BTW: The server that is actually downloading order details from your database is Z-Firm, developers of Ship-Rush & Omni-Rush which are partnered with Endicia.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Quote Originally Posted by helpme View Post
    Ugh, Stamps.com has been working ok (not great) since I started using it 3 months ago. Yesterday suddenly I can not get any new orders and I can not update any orders either. I keep getting an error: can't access order module
    I have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, reinstalled the mod and nothing works.
    Anyone, I am paying for a service once again that is not working.
    thanks.
    If possible, can you please email me your contact information at [email protected]. I would be happy to get you in touch with a member of our technical department to help resolve this issue.

Thanks!
    Chuck
    Stamps.com

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Have you called the toll-free support number 888-434-0055 Option 4 and ask for help?

That's pretty much the only other option.

Good luck.

What I was told earlier this week is that Tier2 and Prod Dev work on what they want to work on and the management doesn't care or have a say in the priority list.

• Scripting errors trouble goes back nearly 3 months.
    • My host almost disabled the script a couple of weeks ago for excessive traffic from Stamps.com. Over 200,000 hits in 2 weeks checking for order from the past 5 days and also for orders TOMORROW every 2 hours instead of checking for orders added since the last sync.
    • International postage still does not print without errors

BTW: The server that is actually downloading order details from your database is Z-Firm, developers of Ship-Rush & Omni-Rush which are partnered with Endicia.
    Hi Rick,

Can you please provide more details on the problems that you are having with International postage? The latest version of our software has fixed multiple bugs with international postage.

On the Z-Firm/ShipRush question, you are correct…we have partnered with Z-Firm/ShipRush to help build out our integrations.

Regarding the priorities of our tech support and product development teams, your comment is not accurate at all. Management and Support Supervisors receive tech updates throughout the day and work directly with tech support to help set priorities.

Thanks,
    Chuck
    Stamps.com

Plugin Contributions

Just emailed you Chuck, I actually called and spoke with a tech this morning, while he was very helpful, nothing worked So I am still unable to use it. At this point I will probably just be canceling because I do not want to pay for a service that is actually making more work.
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Chuck

Email sent. When it works, it's nice. But 1 hour 27 minutes with support to print a single international label and then have to do it manually because the software doesn't function leaves a person grumpy.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Hello,

helpme, I've passed your comments back to our technical team to see if they can take another look. They should be contacting you as soon as they get to the bottom of this.

Rick,

Thanks for the email. I sent a response.

Thanks!
    Chuck

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by StampsCom View Post
    Hi Henry,

Currently, it seems that this functionality is not working as it should; all orders seem to be defaulting to First-Class Mail. Hopefully we'll have this sorted this out in the near future. Once everything is fixed on our end, I'll be sure to update here and provide any necessary instructions to make it easy to get it working for everyone.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing.

Thanks!
    Chuck
    Stamps.com
    I installed the stamps.com integration just a week or two ago and all orders are importing as first class. I have scanned through this thread and don't see any update on the issue. can you please advise if this is still be addressed?

Plugin Contributions

stamps.com person?

Plugin Contributions

I have now thoroughly looked through this thread. I have reviewed henry3's helpful comments and see my "table" language file is already set with the exact phrase "USPS First Class" and my created "prioritytable" language file is set with the text "USPS Priority".

is the problem maybe I need to have that called properly somewhere? it seems to me like the info should populate from the order, which is already reflecting the priority table I added properly, with the language I mention above - "USPS Priority".

I hope someone can assist me or provide the fix to this bug soon. I am the one that sold my customer on using stamps.com and he is not thrilled right now.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast