Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I get this error on my discount coupon at checkout:'This coupon is not available

Has no one else experienced this?
    So far my installation has given me no errors; my store has run just fine for over a month.
    I'm not that skilled at programming or coding, but I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything wrong so far.
    This is the only 'real' problem I've had.
    Would it matter that I typed in my own coupon code in the admin coupon creation, instead of allowing for a generated code to be used?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I get this error on my discount coupon at checkout:'This coupon is not available

On the dates that you see in phpMyAdmin, could you copy and paste them here?

Was this an upgrade to v1.3.9 ...

If you already removed them, do you recall if they had a time set on them?

Make a test coupon with no date ... does it work?

Make a test coupon with today's date ... does it work?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

WOW! I feel like a total idiot.
    Upon creating a new coupon I realized something I had misinterpreted before:

Uses per Coupon: (The maximum number of times the coupon can be used, leave blank if you want no limit.)

Uses per Customer: (Number of times a user can use the coupon, leave blank for no limit.

I had BOTH set to '1' before. So appearantly I had only allowed ONE coupon by ONE customer; instead of one PER customer!

I apologize for taking up your time with this issue. And, I greatly appreciate all your help.
    I only wish this wasn't here for everyone else to see...
    Talk about embarrassing!
    William Hammond;WH Hammond OnLine Sales
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein

Plugin Contributions

You are most welcome ... thanks for pointing out your error in configuration ...

I made the assumption that you wanted that and could not recreate the problem with those settings ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12