Plugin Contributions

Default Issue with realex payment module

Hey guys,
    Am having difficulties with this payment module. After i have this installed and have passed the information on to realex for my callback URL which is before_process.php (as indicated in the readme) when I go to complete my transaction I get directed to the credit card side of things, i can put in my card details and once i click submit, it goes to processing and then i get the error: "Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message. Thank you."

I have spoken to realex and they have sent the logs to me saying that the issue is at my end and could be an issue with the coding.

Has anyone ever expierenced this issue and if so how on earth did you solve it.
    Many thanks
    Alex

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Issue with realex payment module

OK after checking the code and repasting in the original file, I have succeeded in getting back to my site, but I am getting an error in the URL and a blank page. the error im getting is: http://www.x.com/index.php?main_page...0authenticated!

I can see this in the code of the realex files but don't know the ins and outs of what to change to make it work.

Would anyone out there know anymore that could just move me in the right direction, even something that might spark a brain cell to send me down the right path, I would really be appreciative.
    Many thanks
    Alex

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

x.com is PAYPAL ... not "realex".

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry DrByte, I blanked out my site name as last time I put my site name up there it got hacked, so i just put an x instead, but thanks for responding anyway

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alfrizmartin View Post
    Hey guys,
    "Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message. Thank you."
    alfrizmartin what did you do with that??? I got same message. I'm quite new in this, so a bit help will be appreciative.

Many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi Polik,
    I still haven;'t got it fixed. Realex say its some server connection settings. I now have paypal setup so I am in no rush to have it fixed, but doesn't mean I can ignore it. Will let you know if I do get it fixed

Plugin Contributions

Hi alfrizmartin,

Thanks for replay, I send message to Andrew ( guy who made this module) and he sad that I have to send to Realex "Call back" address. I done that, but for sure I will ring them to confirm. Anyway if success - let U known.

Regards