Plugin Contributions

Default Credit Card Setup

I have found very little information about this topic on these forums and elsewhere on the Internet so I have created an account specifically for this situation. We run a brick and mortar shop and are trying to expand into Internet sales recently. Our web guy has suggested Zen Cart and since we were using Bluehost for the site, install was a snap. It looks like the product we have to use but we have become lost on credit card processing. We already accept cards in person but I can't figure out how to accept them online--without using PayPal or another unnecessary 3rd party bank, since we obviously have a merchant account already. Must I contact my bank to setup the gateway online?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Credit Card Setup

since we obviously have a merchant account already. Must I contact my bank to setup the gateway online?
    Yes, contact your bank to find our what gateway they use.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.