Plugin Contributions

Default Linux/Litespeed Admin not working

I am transfering my e-commerce store to a new hosting company (binero.se), the server is running Linux/Litespeed.

The actual store front which customers see works perfectly, however my admin section does not function, I get the following error:

ERROR: Admin configure.php not found. Suggest running install? Click here for installation
    Warning: require(/storage/content/76/110076/xxx.com/html_includes/includes/autoload_func.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/content/76/110076/xxx.com/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/storage/content/76/110076/xxx.com/html_includes/includes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php') in /storage/content/76/110076/xxx.com/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

I am migrating over from a windows server where store/admin works perfectly.

Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Thanks.

PHP Version 5.2.14

System Linux lsp-09-03.atm.binero.net 2.6.32-25-server #44-Ubuntu SMP Fri Sep 17 21:13:39 UTC 2010 x86_64
    Build Date Aug 30 2010 18:56:22
    Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5' '--with-litespeed' '--with-mysqli' '--with-mysql' '--with-zlib' '--with-gd' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-iconv' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr' '--with-gettext' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--enable-zip' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-exif' '--enable-soap' '--with-imap=/usr' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-xsl' '--with-kerberos' '--with-curl' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-ttf' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-pear'

Server API LiteSpeed V5.4
    Virtual Directory Support disabled
    Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib
    Loaded Configuration File /storage/configuration/php.ini
    Scan this dir for additional .ini files (none)
    additional .ini files parsed (none)
    PHP API 20041225
    PHP Extension 20060613
    Zend Extension 220060519
    Debug Build no
    Thread Safety disabled
    Zend Memory Manager enabled
    IPv6 Support enabled

Registered PHP Streams https, ftps, compress.zlib, php, file, data, http, ftp, zip
    Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls
    Registered Stream Filters zlib.*, convert.iconv.*, string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Linux/Litespeed Admin not working

Code:
    ERROR: Admin configure.php not found. Suggest running install? Click here for installation
    See if that file exists and is not a zero byte size
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

It's definitely there and all configurations are correct. That's what I cannot understand.. Why would it not be able to see this file?

Plugin Contributions

It's definitely there and all configurations are correct. That's what I cannot understand.. Why would it not be able to see this file?
    Must be something wrong with it, from a file stand point
    FTP it to your local and open it in a code editor to insure it is readable and has content.

Rename the server copy to configure.sav
    FTP the checked copy from your local to the server
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Done all of this already before I even came to the forums. Been in contact with the hosting company too to make sure correct group memberships on all files and folders are correct which they are.

Plugin Contributions

Done all of this already before I even came to the forums.
    On a long shot - - -
    Post your exact path to this file
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SoftCorpse View Post
    Warning: require(/storage/content/76/110076/xxx.com/html_includes/includes/autoload_func.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/content/76/110076/xxx.com/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130
    Um ... what is "xxx.com/html_includes" all about? shouldn't that be "public_html" instead of "html_includes"?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

LOL, wow you're a genius. Don't know how I messed that up.

Thanks so much DrByte ;)

Thanks for the help too Kobra.