Plugin Contributions

Default Lost all "Define Page Editor" stuff?

I upgraded from 1.3.5 to 1.3.6 and all of the page changes I have made with the define page editor are gone. This has never happened before...why did it happen this time?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lost all "Define Page Editor" stuff?

When you upgraded ... did you copy all the /includes/languages/english/html_includes/your_template_dir/*.* to where your site is?

Are they marked 777?

Hopefully you were not using the Classic Template or your files would of been overwritten with the upgrade ...

But you did backup your site before your upgrade ... right?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

You know, I thought that was the reason those were done through the editor, I thought they were in the database. Anyway, I think I did. I don't ever recall making the overrides for those, but maybe I have before...oops. Okay, so I guess I should do that now. I already fixed the pages, it wasn't a huge deal...and yes, I had a backup, but it isn't worth the effort to go back and restore it, it was easier just to replace the text again :) .

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I am now missing the content to 3 of my pages. My problem is not because of an up-grade; I was prompted to re-set my zen cart so I went to cPanel and did a back-up first like I always do. The reset went fine.
    I then went to snoop around to see if it would be obvious how to edit a tab title. I am no expert and won't even try anything unless it's obvious and I am certain! In cPanel I followed the path to my fashion videos - page 3; I right clicked to see my options ..... I clicked edit .... I was not certain so I clicked "close without saving" so as not affect anything. Now all my stuff is gone and I can't even re-embedd them; the page stays blank I thought I should somehow explain my temporary situation to my customers and then went to write on my "about us" page, and then all the text on that page disappeared too!
    I thought about some how restoring from the back-up but don't know how to. My web person basically said they can't help me and I need to fix it myself .... so not cool. * In fact, I have been asking for their help with getting multiple images of my products; I was told to read the instructions and still have not been able to this. This is the least of my concerns right now though!
    I am hoping someone can help me.
    ChandelierJewelry.com is the website. ~ Veda.
    Stacee Edwards

Plugin Contributions

* FYI - I am not Stacee Edwards. I am Veda the website owner.
    I had to look up on my computer for my log-on info and found an email in which there was diaog about log-on difficulties and was given her user name & password to use this forum ;)
    Stacee Edwards

Plugin Contributions

I am downloading the last back-up to my desktop .... I think I am anyways. I'm hoping this is the starting point of a back-up.
    My last back-up was yesterday and it was the first time I didn't get the confirmation email. The back-up shows up on cPanel though :)

~ Veda
    Last edited by acreativepage; 4 Oct 2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: signature
    Stacee Edwards