Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business template Support Thread

I encountered problem when setting Product Listing under Configurations,
    The item I tried to change was Product Listing - Layout Style, I clicked on it and it does not give me an option to choose column or row, instead it just shows
    Product Listing - Layout Style
    Select the layout style:<br />Each product can be listed in its own row (rows option) or products can be listed in multiple columns per row (columns option)
    Then there are two buttons, Update and cancel, I clicked Update then the Value for Layout Style becomes blank, and my products wouldn't list. Any way I can set it back to the default value? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, really really great template is this . Thanks to the developer.

I am trying to change the color scheme for this template but have came to a standstill. I can't seem to change the color of the blue bar at the header section, as seen at Bodith.com.

Where do I locate the line for this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mxzas View Post
    I encountered problem when setting Product Listing under Configurations,
    The item I tried to change was Product Listing - Layout Style, I clicked on it and it does not give me an option to choose column or row, instead it just shows

Then there are two buttons, Update and cancel, I clicked Update then the Value for Layout Style becomes blank, and my products wouldn't list. Any way I can set it back to the default value? Thanks.
    Nevermind, I had to change the corresponding SQL values to make it run in columns mode. My website is almost done except the descriptions and such, again, thanks for an awesome template.

http://antiquejade.ca/store

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to change the color scheme for this template but have came to a standstill. I can't seem to change the color of the blue bar at the header section, as seen at Bodith.com.

You need to locate :

#navMainWrapper

and change the background color to your choice.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I would need a link to the page to offer any help.
    fixed the problem, the tabbed product product addon overwrite the html.header -- fixed by merging the two

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business Template - Header & Footer issue

Thanks for a cool template! I'm in the midst of tweaking it and got stuck on two things, I'd appreciate your help.

A) I want to eliminate the blank strip of the header so that the logo part is flush or almost flush with the top of the screen. I played with #navMainWrapper in stylesheet.css and that accomplished the objective in IE, but not FF. So I guess that wasn't the right place...

I did: ....height: 0%;width: 100%;margin-top:1px

B) I'd also like the footer to match the rest of the page, but do not need all the links there since everything in the left Info box is enough for me. Instead, I wish to add some logos to the footer, like from PayPal, eBay, etc.

I deleted all of your custom footer files, undid the /* in the stylesheet around the footer settings, and made sure the Admin-Config-Footer was on. I ended up with the strip (where I figure I can add my logos), but also a blank background and the alignment was off.

http://www.robbiemart.com/store/

I haven't added any other modules.

Cheers,

R

Plugin Contributions

A) I want to eliminate the blank strip of the header so that the logo part is flush or almost flush with the top of the screen. I played with #navMainWrapper in stylesheet.css and that accomplished the objective in IE, but not FF. So I guess that wasn't the right place...
    Make the background in the navMainWrapper transparent. Be sure to do this for each of the ie specific stylesheets also.

B) I'd also like the footer to match the rest of the page, but do not need all the links there since everything in the left Info box is enough for me. Instead, I wish to add some logos to the footer, like from PayPal, eBay, etc.
    I used the footer menu module for this. You can download the module to see which files need to be deleted:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1330

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, that worked!

I hate to trouble you (and I will donate something for your efforts), but I've been working a while on this other header thing and getting nowhere. If you see the site now in IE, the logo is even with the strip of nav links and search box. Yet it is not aligned in FF and the header is taller in FF because of that.

I imagine this is because the logo and nav links are in different <div>s...I tried moving things around...do you know what I can do to make it like IE?

R

Plugin Contributions

I could've clarified- the main thing is not for the logo and nav to necessarily be on the "same line" as in IE, but that the header not get enlarged as in FF because of my tinkering.

R

Plugin Contributions

Hello and thank you for an awsome template.

I have encountered one problem with the footer menus.

Column 2, item 1 = About us

And should lead to http://www.xxxxxx.com/store/index.ph...ENAME_ABOUT_US

Yet it shows the default Page Not Found with sitemap below.

I have checked footer_menu_defines.php and all appears fine in their (at least on first glance for a relative novice!)

Currently the site is 'down for maintenance' and only accessible by dedicated IP addresses. If you need to look at the live site, please advise and I will disable maintenance mode to allow you access.

Many thanks and best regards

Bob

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast