Hey all,

I am not sure if the problem of mass populating attribute prices with eazy populate has been addressed? if not, I have a workaround which does the trick.

This works a treat for me, but don't forget to backup before hand, as things can sometimes get temperamental.

Using EZPopulate 2.5.5.4 generate and download the full ep products file and the attributes file.

Open excel or open office, whichever floats your boat, and open both files as tab delimited using Character Set: UTF:8.

In the Full EP file copy both columns - v_products_model & v_products_name_1 into a seperate worksheet as this is the products order for your attributes. You can now begin creating columns for your product quantities and prices in the same order as your attributes file.

When finished just copy and paste prices using paste special (formated RTF Text) in OO or Paste Special (numbers only) in excel to your attributes file over the prices that exist in there.

Then upload using ftp to the temp folder specified in EZpopulate, and via Zen Cart Admin EZpopulate section, load the file you just uploaded, into the database.

And that is that, your pricing by attributes have been mass populated.

Can anyone advise how my attributes and or EZPopulate would be affected by the dual (wholesale) pricing addon?