Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Aberdeen Neutral Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Estfis81 View Post
    I was wondering if you knew where the file was that had the shopping cart so i could remove it.

Attachment 10862
    I want to remove what is in the black box!
    This is in the includes/temlates/aberdeen_neutral/common/tpl_header.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I would like to change the color scheme from the burgundy to a blue. There are so many hex numbers in the css file I am not sure what line to look for. what is the hex code # for the burgundy / red that I would need to change in the CSS file. Many Many Thanks
    "I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!” Curly Howard

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Synergy View Post
    I would like to change the color scheme from the burgundy to a blue. There are so many hex numbers in the css file I am not sure what line to look for. what is the hex code # for the burgundy / red that I would need to change in the CSS file. Many Many Thanks
    In this template, the bugandy is made mostly by background images so you will have to edit the images in your image editing software and instert them back into the template.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default How do I put the product options above the add to cart button?

How do I put the product options above the add to cart button in the product info page?
    My customers have to scroll down to see the product options.
    I've tried manipulating the style sheet but that just messed other things up.
    Obviously I'm not adjusting the proper lines of code.
    I would also like to take out some of the rather large gaps of white space here and there throughout the template but that can be done at a later time.
    I need a simple quick solution. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I put the product options above the add to cart button?

Quote Originally Posted by dewragdave View Post
    How do I put the product options above the add to cart button in the product info page?
    My customers have to scroll down to see the product options.
    I've tried manipulating the style sheet but that just messed other things up.
    Obviously I'm not adjusting the proper lines of code.
    I would also like to take out some of the rather large gaps of white space here and there throughout the template but that can be done at a later time.
    I need a simple quick solution. Thank you.
    You need to edit the tpl_product_info_display.php file and may also need to adjust positioning in the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to change the sponsors box to a different sponsor. It shows the Zen Cart book. Where can I find how to change that box

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BrettCyr View Post
    I am trying to change the sponsors box to a different sponsor. It shows the Zen Cart book. Where can I find how to change that box
    This is a banner in the admin--tools--banner manager

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I have installed your template and and I have found the answer to my question in post #372. So there you have it, no question from me, just Thank You for the free template it has made my Free Download Store look very neat and tidy.

Instructions were verbose and easy to follow for a novice like me and my update to 1.5.1 was probably worse than setting up the template. I have not noticed anything that needs attention and my visitors are happy with the new look.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kennym View Post
    Hi, I have installed your template and and I have found the answer to my question in post #372. So there you have it, no question from me, just Thank You for the free template it has made my Free Download Store look very neat and tidy.

Instructions were verbose and easy to follow for a novice like me and my update to 1.5.1 was probably worse than setting up the template. I have not noticed anything that needs attention and my visitors are happy with the new look.

Great! I am happy that you found the answer to your question. Best wishes for your site!

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am just finding my way with my first zen cart installation (1.5.1) and think the Aberdeen template is absolutely brilliant! (I downloaded the latest version) Thank you Anne!

I ran into a little problem, my own fault really, I should have read the readme text file all the way through instead of step by step like I was doing.

(I made my slider images too large and for a while there got a bit confused......)

I began reading this thread to see what was going on (I know it was plain common sense that was needed in the end, I should have just read the code for the actual size of the slider first or even just a few lines further in the instructions LOL!) anyway I got up to about page 30 or so in this thread before thinking I should really read on a little more in the text file then I realize there is a minor typo in the text readme file (Probably left over from an update or something.):

A. Create your images for the slideshow. The demo slideshow image dimensions are 740 pixels by 430 pixels.

Hah! if only I bothered to read a few lines further LOL!

default width 700px height 250px

Anyway, rather than read the whole thread to the end just to see if this has been posted, I thought I would save a little time, post it here and offer A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!! to Anne, honestly, reading through this thread made me so angry time and time again.

A person gives up their time and puts in amazing effort to create something of such excellent quality, then gives it away for FREE and then offers support for FREE just to help people and honestly, some people are just plain lazy not to mention rude with their posts. I want, I want, but I just want.............. unbelievable, just PLEASE read the instructions like I didnt.

Anne I have to say your approach to zen cart support in order to support your business is absolutely first class, if anyone is wondering the best way to offer free products and help people (As well as generating interest in their services of course.) Then just look at how Anne has put the time and effort in here to set up, and on top of that, what a lovely lady, so polite and helpful in her posts no matter what the time wasting question may be!

Anne, in my opinion, you have nailed it! Thank you. Thanks to the others involved with this great cart package! & Thanks again!

I will be donating when business begins to flow once more!

Take it easy,

Dave
    Last edited by EngineeringSolutions; 3 Dec 2012 at 04:53 PM.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast